5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!
You will never underperform with this pill. One pill will give a couple days of stiff erections. Two pills will drill a hole through your partner and looking for more, be careful. What I enjoy most is that the product stimulates heightened sensation unlike anything I've tried before. Works very well with alcohol drinking.
Published 9 months ago by Othello

Takes a than 2 hours on the first time, there after whenever. Will not recommend to anyone
Takes to long to work.
Published 7 months ago by gerry aponte

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, February 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not underestimate!, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Red SX Monster Male Pill (20 Caps) (Health and Beauty)
Never expected these results! One pill easily lasts a week! Give it a try for yourself! The best sex of my life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for your buck, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Red SX Monster Male Pill (20 Caps) (Health and Beauty)
I have been looking for a good pill to give a nice punch in the bedroom. Monster worked well for me, initially I wasn't sure if it would work but when it came time to work it did with no problem

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, January 26, 2014
This review is from: Red SX Monster Male Pill (20 Caps) (Health and Beauty)
really works, in my case I don't have to take every day. I find that when I take it every two days is good enough.
no side effects, I been using it for over year

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works, May 28, 2014
Double A.D. (Connecticut USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red SX Monster Male Pill (20 Caps) (Health and Beauty)
I don't have "problems" but occasionally a "boost" is appreciated at special times. The pill does the job. I don't think this product is meant to replace prescription meds; in other words, it won't raise the dead. However, it kind of makes it behave like I was 18 again (that was 20 years ago). It will keep things pointed in the right direction longer and will give me more than one use capability.

The effects will last for a day or two (the longest was 3 days). I'm not kidding about it behaving like I was 18 again. Sometimes I'll be sitting at work a day after taking the pill and things will spontaineously start to stir. The only side effect I have noticed was a slight headache sometimes and on one occasion an really stuffy nose.

I am not crazy at the price, but for what it gives me and since I don't use this daily I am giving it 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Red Monster, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Red SX Monster Male Pill (20 Caps) (Health and Beauty)
So for I have not been disappointed. And I have recommended it to no one yet.It"s been my secret.Koodos to Red Monster

5.0 out of 5 stars It works! It works! It works!, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Red SX Monster Male Pill (20 Caps) (Health and Beauty)
I have tired various "natural" products and this one works - it even stays with you the day after! And that is something special! I recommend it highly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Red SX Monster Male Pill (20 Caps) (Health and Beauty)
Works great am so happy since start using am recomend this for every body is cain a comple men t

2.0 out of 5 stars item does not do what it supposed do as indicated on the package., April 21, 2014
Takes to long to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars red pills only, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Red SX Monster Male Pill (20 Caps) (Health and Beauty)
these are some ass kicking pills tey are great for me maybe not for other people these are the best pills for me I am always horny with them

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›