5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bed skirt, a great buy
Published 22 months ago by jennifer

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, looks nice
You will need to iron it but other than that it should work just fine. The corners are closed so beware of that. It's hard to use on my bed frame.
Published 11 months ago by Cheryl Merritt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bed skirt, a great buy, May 10, 2013
This is a fabulous bed skirt. It has enough drop or length to look very nice, it has a tailored fit, and it is of great quality. I highly recommend if you are going to purchase this that you also purchase the coordinating duvet and bed sheets otherwise it probably won't match! You'll have 2 or 3 different shades probably. However, I chose gray since gray seems to match with a lot of different colors.

Jennifer from ventura county

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect color that matches the duvet set and extra pillow cases, May 10, 2013
Vanko (Studio City, CA United States) - See all my reviews
What a wonderful bed skirt. We bought the duvet set as well from Red Nomad and we just love the combo. My husband didn't want anything to feminine and the whole set is perfect. The color is this beautiful ivory color and the length of the skirt is perfect to cover our bed frame which is this ugly steel frame. No fading or running after washing it and did not have any leave a bunch of lint. The bed skirt is great and matches. Also this lighter ivory color is great for a bed skirt because dust tends to collect on the floor and ivory tends to show less dust and so on. I try to clean as much as I can but sometimes dust just tends to collect under and around the bed. As for shipping it came very quickly and free if you spend over $25 which is why we bought some pillowcases as well.

E. Reef
Los Angeles, CA

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bed skirt that fits well, May 10, 2013
This is a nice bed skirt. It fits perfectly on my queen sized bed. The color is fabulous and coordinates with the other Red Nomad line. It doesn't need to be ironed and is wrinkle free which is very easy for me. It has a 15" drop which is also exactly what I needed. I have a bunch of things I store under the bed and wanted to be sure that the were hidden/covered and this bed skirt surely has accomplished that. I think its cool because I can buy a few colors and swap them out every few months or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfy, September 4, 2013
I had stared a redo on one bedroom, choose these because it says honey color, a very deep honey/yellow, almost exactly as picture, which match perfect with the bed spread that I had, the material is really soft. and smooth I think they call the process double sweep, which gives a very nice finishing, it has a perfect high, so you wont steep on it, it fit perfect on my queen bed and a very accessible price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, April 7, 2014
Great quality. Low price. Only complaint is that it is labeled "Ivory" when it is more of a pinkish color. Luckily it was paired with pink sheets so not a problem. Looking back, the provided color was pink so I guess what they show you is what you get!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, looks nice, March 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars blue bedskirt, December 9, 2013
Great quality material. Service was prompt and the description of the item was as exactly it mentioned. I happy with this item

4.0 out of 5 stars good bed skirt from Amazon, November 13, 2013
The color is good, quality is good, price is very good the skirt is a little wider than it needs to be for our particular king bed. I am only sorry that they didn't have matching drapes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, November 11, 2013
For the money and the size I need, this duvet and bed skirt is fine. It's cotton, and a bit hard to button the bottom but all duvet covers are hard to close. The bed skirt fits a twin xl adjustable bed. I only wish there was more color selecton, but then we can't have everything.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ivory is not ivory, October 28, 2013
The product seemed fine, but the color was nothing close to ivory. It was very pink/peach. I returned it with no troubles. But if you want a true ivory, you'll need to find another item.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›