5.0 out of 5 stars Let your food be your medicine...
I live in Hawaii so delivery is always an issue. But these folks didn't mess around. They sent it by Priority Mail and I had it in days instead of weeks.

Published on April 18, 2012 by W. Walker

3.0 out of 5 stars leaky arrival
Leaky bottle, plastic not good as plastic leaches chemicals into the oil. Producer needs to go to glass bottles. Like the oil for BBQs
Published on July 21, 2012 by Douglas A. Wyatt

5.0 out of 5 stars Let your food be your medicine..., April 18, 2012
This review is from: Red Palm Oil (100% Pure) - 67.63 Oz. (Misc.)

It says unrefined and it looks, tastes and smells like that's true. A very deep, rich red color. It's a product of Ghana and I like the idea of supporting individual farmers rather than rich plantation owners. If you're going to use palm oil you should make sure you know where it's coming from because the big corporations are destroying the equatorial rain forests and planting oil palms. [...]

If you don't know about the health properties of 'red palm oil' I suggest you look it up and read about it. It naturally contains some forms of vitamin E that you'd have to pay very high prices for if you bought them as a supplement. Make sure you know the difference between 'palm kernal oil' and 'red palm oil'. It's the RED PALM OIL that has the good stuff in it.

And this is good stuff...and they must have shipped it out the same day I ordered it. Buy from them and support the farmers. Here's a short video about how they do business.

[...]

Enjoy...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, February 11, 2012
This review is from: Red Palm Oil (100% Pure) - 67.63 Oz. (Misc.)
I really like this oil. My only complaint would be that it is difficult to get out of the container. It would behoove the company to make a container with a larger mouth. Other than that this stuff is great. Very tasty and works very well with eggs. It is a fantastic oil to use on the "Paleo Diet."

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Red Palm Oil (100% Pure) - 67.63 Oz. (Misc.)
I purchased this product at my wife's request. The bottle it comes in my be appropriate for a southern climate, but it doesn't work well up here in the northern states as it has the consistency (and taste) of Crisco vegetable shortening. We sat it in a pan of hot water until it melted. Then we poured it into a wide mouth jar for use.
We plan on using it daily. I guess we'll have to wait and see if Dr. OZ is right about it being the next miracle product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic, September 2, 2012
This review is from: Red Palm Oil (100% Pure) - 67.63 Oz. (Misc.)
I live in Northern MN but cook ethnic Nigerian food with elements hauled many miles by land to my larder. The palm oil in the ethnic stores has always scared me:grainy, anemic appearing stuff poured wantonly into unsealed, prior water bottles. The flavor...what flavor? This stuff is WOW! Full flavored, fruity, aromatic, and the bottles are sealed!!! Henceforth, this is the Palm Oil for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Parrots, August 2, 2012
Chelsea (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red Palm Oil (100% Pure) - 67.63 Oz. (Misc.)
My cockatoo is regrowing feathers and his skin/feet/beak are much improved with this oil. A put a dab of it daily on his food or in some handfeeding formula and make a thick paste and give him a little condiment cup of it to eat. He gets more vitamins in the baby handrearing food and isn't so picky about eating that. It isn't for all parrots. Only parrots who get a high fat diet in the wild and would be eating palm foods in the wild. Many cockatoos, all macaws, African Greys, and some others.

Captive parrots typically only live half their potential lifespans due to poor diet. Feeding a parrot foods that he would be eating in the wild is the key to long and healthy lives with us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., December 23, 2012
This review is from: Red Palm Oil (100% Pure) - 67.63 Oz. (Misc.)
If you are buying this, you already know why.

This Red Palm Oil is EXTREMELY "earthy". In fact, it kind of tastes like dirt. But to be honest, I'm not using it because of the taste. The amount we add to popcorn didn't change the flavor, but as a straight shot (or in pancakes) it is hard to miss...

Otherwise, this is a great price on a great product. My only other "complaint" is the packaging. Since the top is so small, if it is cold where you are, you'll need to warm the bottle up and pour it into a glass jar or something.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice natural nutrient-rich whole oil!, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Red Palm Oil (100% Pure) - 67.63 Oz. (Misc.)
Good oil with good rich taste which many like, but not all. That rich taste from the red component of this oil is where the best nutrients come from.

3.0 out of 5 stars leaky arrival, July 21, 2012
This review is from: Red Palm Oil (100% Pure) - 67.63 Oz. (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not As Good As Liberian, but a good Second Choice, August 17, 2012
This review is from: Red Palm Oil (100% Pure) - 67.63 Oz. (Misc.)
My hubby is Liberian (West Africa) so I make him his native food which utilizes a lot of Red Palm Oil. This oil is not as rich and tasty as Liberian palm oil but it is a good second best and the shipping was free, so I am satisfied since we cannot buy Liberian Palm oil where we live.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just started to use., January 13, 2013
This review is from: Red Palm Oil (100% Pure) - 67.63 Oz. (Misc.)
I just got the Red Palm Oil to use, so not sure of the results as of yet. The taste is different then other types of oils & If you are not familiar with the use, I would recommend reading up on it first.

Red Palm Oil (100% Pure) - 67.63 Oz.
$21.95