Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 20, 2013
I bought this on amazon because it was hard to find in the store. It was delivered on time and in good condition. Great to have on hand for vegan and vegetarian cooking. A staple in my house. This brand is highly recommended.
on December 15, 2012
Having read all the positive reviews for this product, I was still skeptical about the palatability/versatility of Red Star Nutritional Yeast.
However, after a test run on some popcorn (as many raved about in posted reviews) & also sprinkled on top of the crust of a home-made, vegan shepherd's pie, I can safely/happily say that this stuff is indeed tasty, versatile..
& best of all, packs a healthy, nutritional punch!
It has the delicious cheesy flavor of cheddar Cheez Doodles. It was so good that I found myself licking the bottom of the popcorn bowl
(& my fingers too)!!
Will be exploring many other ways to use this wonderful, healthy product.
Will also use sparingly as it's a bit pricey per container..but an excellent product nevertheless! Thanks to the previous reviewers for turning us on to this great, yummy nutritional enhancer!
on February 23, 2013
This is the closest, quick way to add an aged cheese flavor to food. It already has salt so be careful before adding in salt to a recipe. Excellent in mashed potatoes, on corn, on rice any starch. Also, a decent substitute if you have dairy allergies and want a taste in the family of aged cheese
on October 14, 2012
I love this Nutritional Yeast. I will definitely buy it again and again. The flavor is wonderful, and I use it for many good recipes. It also makes an awesome and cheesy flavored sauce.
on January 30, 2016
Good product, but too much for me to use. Fortunately, it has a long shelf life because it's a dried product. After a year or more, I still have a stock of 5 left and they are still good. I just can't think of a way to use them. Sadly, you really CANNOT use it as a cheese substitute unless you are used to non-real foods or hide it in a dish with lots of veggies. I love my good old-fashioned real food from nature.
on May 19, 2015
This is a staple in our household. We are vegans and this is a great way to get our vitamin B and other nutrients. We pretty much put it on everything. It has a kind of buttery taste to it. It does not interfere with flavors of food, seems to enhance them.
on October 10, 2012
I use this in my cooking all the time! It gives foods a cheesy flavor and is very healthy. It takes awhile to use this up. I also sprinkle it on popcorn. MMM!
on August 22, 2013
I like these 5 oz containers for storing in the fridge. They are handy for table use or for adding to soups and sauces. If you aren't familiar with Nutritional yeast, it is a very healthy way to get your B12 (if veg/vegan) and it adds some nice flavoring to a variety of dishes. We blend this with different crushed nuts to get cheese flavors. It is also wonderful over air popped popcorn.

This is a great product in convenient packaging.
on January 7, 2015
Best thing ever for tofu. Sprinkle on both sides of tofu before frying or sautéing (in a little olive or coconut oil), and then add to any dish. It really makes a difference in flavor and texture. Friends who hated tofu because it was too "squishy" for them, suddenly love it. Perfect for meatless Monday's dishes.
on January 2, 2013
I had never used this product before, but when I heard all the rave reviews about the great taste it imparts on different foods, I just had to try it. I wanted something to help make tofu crisper on the outside when cooking it, and this really does the trick. I even use it to make vegan mac and cheese! I highly recommend this.