Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Swift & Vinyl At Its Best
Taylor Swift is very talented artist, but to truly hear her at her best you have to get this album on Vinyl.

Published on January 24, 2013 by MilesApartJF

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my niece
Absolute hit! except wrong medium. I didn't realize vinyl records are back being cool again. Make sure you have a way to listen if you want this.
Published on February 12, 2013 by anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Swift & Vinyl At Its Best, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Red (Vinyl)

I have been buying vinyl for the last 10 years. I own two Technics SL1200MK5s with Ortofon Nightclub needles. Some pressing companies are better than others. I have bought my share of albums released on vinyl in the last few years only to find a few had not used the original recording in the pressing; this defeats the whole purpose of buying vinyl. Taylor Swift's album "Red" is not one of these situations. The vinyl is thick and if there is any range compression it is minimal.

If you are a fan of Taylor Swift and want to truly appreciate her music, buy this album on vinyl. If you do not have a quality turntable & needle, buy yourself one. You will have a hard time going back to listening to CDs, MP3's, or streaming music when you listen to how music was intended to be listened to: on vinyl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pressing of good music-- perfect tween entre into vinyl, October 20, 2013
Granite City Green Guy (St. Cloud, MN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red (Vinyl)
I bought this largely because my kids are in to Taylor Swift. We saw the Red tour this fall and it was a great show...probably the best overall production of perhaps 200 shows I've seen since the early 1980s. Her songwriting is solid and the production on her CDs is not bad. I ordered RED on vinyl because I wanted the kids to use one of our many turntables (we have three currently active in the house, with some in reserve) because I have a large LP collection and would like them to use it more often.

RED did not disappoint. This is the first "new" LP I've purchased in many years (I either buy used or have been buying reissues on high-grade vinyl). It was pressed on heavy vinyl (180gr?), and happily is a double LP so includes all the tracks from the CD. Lyrics are printed inside the gatefold jacket. Sound is excellent...the kids said it was better than the CD, but that may be novelty talking for them. I haven't compared on headphones yet but it sounds *good* even on my office setup with bookshelf speakers.

Highly recommended for TS fans or those looking for new music on vinyl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern vinyl, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Red (Vinyl)
Even if you already own the cd of red, I would suggest vinyl. It's a whole different sound. Love Taylor swift for putting this out

5.0 out of 5 stars great album. even better on vinyl, September 19, 2013
Michael J. Turner (Fond du Lac, Wisconsin United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red (Vinyl)
Great album from Swift. In fact one that shows her expertise in her song writing.
Great album alone but I bought the vinyl copy as well and its sound quality trumps the CD version I have!

5.0 out of 5 stars continuing excellence, September 17, 2013
Andy H. (Prescott, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red (Vinyl)
Red is a slight departure from Taylor's focus on love songs from previous album, Speak Now. It however still features a large amount of personal songs vary from personal life to daily living.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Red (Vinyl)
this accompanied my sister's vinyl record player gift. she loves taylor swift. the price is not different compared to buying a cd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, June 13, 2013
This review is from: Red (Vinyl)
This is a great album from Taylor and listening to it on vinyl makes it even that much richer of a sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, as expected., May 15, 2013
J. Kerr "zogomusic" (Boxborough, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red (Vinyl)
It's Taylor... and it's on vinyl. The best of both worlds. Sure, you don't get all the extra tracks like you might on a target cd, but there's something about vinyl records that give that full sound. Taylor is a huge supporter of vinyl. It tends to make one listen to the whole album in the order they chose... she's the one that pointed that out. This work of hers does not disappoint. A great collection of wonderful tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Red (Vinyl)
I was sooo happy with this purchase I was seeing Red!!! Love this!!! It sounds great and looks great! So happy that I bought this item!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
fantastic

Red
Red by Taylor Swift (Vinyl - 2012)
Click for more info
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.