5.0 out of 5 stars Nature's Amazing Antioxidant
Published 17 months ago by Flur

1.0 out of 5 stars can't swallow pills
I have a problem with this item. The pills are too large and too close to spherical in shape. Every time I try to swallow one it get caught in my throat and I almost choke. If the pills were flatter and oblong in shape, I would be able to swallow them.
John
Published on October 15, 2012 by JS

1.0 out of 5 stars can't swallow pills, October 15, 2012
This review is from: Red Whale Krill Oil(tm) (3-pack special) (Health and Beauty)
John

5.0 out of 5 stars Nature's Amazing Antioxidant, July 8, 2013
I am happy I've discovered this product. Having read about the amazing anti-aging effects of astaxanthin I scouted the Internet looking for the best supplement containing it. Not only this brand contains the highest 2.5 mg dose of natural astaxanthin, it has the added benefits of Omega-3's EPA and DHA. I've been taking Red Whale Krill Oil for 6 months now. It must help with metabolism, because I've dropped a few pounds without changing my diet or exercise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cholesteral Reduced With Krill, April 29, 2013
Michael W Nezin (Lake Forest, CA, US) - See all my reviews
In less than 6 months my recent lab reports show a significant reduction in my cholesterol numbers and an improvements in my LDL and HDL ratios. I am very happy with the product and the terrific result. During this period of time I made no changes in my diet or nutritional supplements.

5.0 out of 5 stars REd Whale Krill, June 6, 2013
Good quality product, I've used it before and works well for me. I will always buy Red Whale Krill product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work !, April 1, 2013
John C. Green "gre-enc" (Southport, CT United States) - See all my reviews
Over the years I have tried many different supplements for an aching skeletal structure, and this one seems to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Omega 3 source, December 1, 2013
No complaints. This brand was recommended to me by my doctor. It provides the Omega 3 oils I have been directed to take and there is no aftertaste. This brand is more expensive than lots of others you may find, but I've been assured it is of the highest quality and meets all nutrition claims it makes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, August 17, 2013
I have been using the Krill oil from Red Whsle for over a year and believe it does have a positive effect on my HMJ (heart, mind and joint) health better than just plain Omega 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product., August 9, 2013
I love this product. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be available any longer, and I've almost run out. So I bought a similar product in the supermarket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Whale Krill Oil, August 8, 2013
Krill oil was recommended to me by a friend. After doing sme research I come to a conclusion that Red Whale was one of the better krill oils. I have used Red Whale krill oil for over a year and it has done wonders for my authorities ridden knees joints and leg aches. I highly recommend Red Whales krill oil to any one having trouble with their knee joints.

Red Whale Krill Oil(tm) (3-pack special)
Red Whale Krill Oil(tm) (3-pack special) by an aPP aPProved Product