Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

100%

on March 4, 2013
I have owned this Album in the Past,it was one of my very favourite BlueGrass Albums, I would re-buy it over and over again if necessary just to have it in my Posession,can anyone say more about it,Richard Prince
on September 10, 2010
Was blessed to see this group perform in person back in my college days--early 70's--and bought an LP at the time. Pretty much wore it out over the years and lost track of it many years ago...plus I no longer own a turntable on which to play such vintage products. I was thrilled and delighted to find this recording available on CD. I keep it in my vehicle and play it often. The music is pure and simple and always takes me places in my mind. Glad to have the music available to my hungry ears again.
on April 12, 2009
I truly adore this album. My mother had it when I was a child, and it got lost in the LP/CD conversion process. I looked for it in vain, and finally found it on Amazon.com. I am so grateful to have it back again. The music is soulful, beautiful, and wonderfully performed. I am not very knowledgable about bluegrass, but I certainly hope these great musicians are still active. This album really belongs in a Smithsonian archive for great American music!
on June 16, 2014
This is another great CD by Red White and Blue Grass. It's loaded with great songs and great musical talent. This group will never fail to please, and I highly recommend this disk.
on March 19, 2012
I found this album when looking for another by the same band. I've really enjoyed it. Ginger Boatwright's rendition of "Amazing Grace" is wonderful.
on June 13, 2013
Got this to replace the vinyl album I owned years ago.
Favorites are "Dark Hollow" and the upbeat "Shoutin Glo"
on February 14, 2014
Once again Red, White & Bluegrass deliver great music. Yes you will want it! This group was at the top of their genre.
on February 26, 2008
This is definitely my favorite bluegrass album. Great vocals from Ginger and outstanding picking and fiddle playing.
on July 25, 2014
Really informative about canning Jam & Jelly Jars in different colors and their price for the collective ones.
on August 17, 2015
Brings back memories....so glad to have it in CD form!