Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 2, 2008
you assume that if you sell 300 000 tickets around the world, India, Australia, Canada, the Middle East, Germany, Sweden etc...etc. that everyone would know who this guy is..well, get ahead of the game and see what the world has already discovered,Russell Peters is a comic genius..his voice and perspective on the differences between culture and race is fresh. He taps in to all the streotypes and aims to show you how ridiculous we are about eachother.. we are really more the same than different....well, except for east Indians, who Russell, will prove are really the cheapest people on earth....and darn proud of it.
on March 20, 2012
Russell Peters is hilarious!! I own all of his DVDs! Whoever thought a Canadian could be this funny??!! J/K!! I have friends who are East Indian. After watching the DVDs my one friend states that what Russell says about his father is so true!!! A must have for any comedy collection!!
on January 17, 2012
I watched this DVD at a friends and decided to get it for my nephew for Christmas - - we watched it together and it had more "f#@$" than I remember from the first time. I love his humor and observations but was a bit embarrassed by this use of the F-word. My nephew is >22 and he seemed to enjoy it!
on May 20, 2009
If you liked his earlier shows, you'll like it. Its pretty good but can't be as good as the earlier one but still pretty close.
on August 9, 2010
I saw this on Comedy Central and was the first time I heard of Russell Peters (oddly enough) I wanted to see the special in its full format. Glad I bought it. It is "mind blasting, toooo gooood". If you enjoy stand up you have to add this to your collection. I also recommend his other one called "Outsourced".
on April 3, 2011
Love Russell Peters; also have the "outsourced" DVD which is great quality but RWB is actually significantly better.

However, the DVD is not a DVD quality but more a bad old VCD quality.
It just looks like a very bad digitial downloaded version with streaks and cropped images all over the screen.

It is that bad that I am sending the DVD back to Amazon as the quality is really horrible.
I have 3 DVD player at home (incl bue ray) and it is not an issue of the player but the disc.
I also checked the TV but all other DVD play well so I think this may be a recording/manufacturing problem?

The combo pack also includes a CD whichis great but since I won't be watching the DVD again no use for the CD and I will send both back.

Shame as the performance of Russell Peters is particular great.
on February 5, 2013
This was his masterpiece. You need to watch this as he makes fun of everyone, in less than 20 minutes... Must have for every guy..
on November 17, 2010
Russell Peters is AMAZING! This is one of the greatest comedy DVDs I have ever seen. It's great to see an ethnic comedian who isn't afraid to let everyone have it! Great content and loads of laughs! :)
on March 21, 2011
I love this comedian, so I'm a little biased when I rate this.
He is absolutely hilarious, and there is a little comedy for everyone on this.
You need to give it a shot.
on July 9, 2013
True to form, Russell had us all in stitches throughout the length of this DVD. As always, no one is spared. But it's definitely R rated for language.