5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Red Wing Product!
I absolutely love these Red Wing Boots and they fit and feel great as expected. All the Red Wing boots or shoes I have ever had fit great and have been extremely comfortable as well as lasting longer than any others and these boots are no exception. If you have never worn a pair of Red Wings give them a try and you will find they are easily worth the money!
RP
Published 17 months ago by Ross A. Peffer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not leather like it looks
My husband was very disappointed when he received these because he thought they would be leather and built better since they are Redwing. But these are plasticky and were not a comfortable fit. We had to pay return shipping of about $14 to get our money back. Just because you order on Amazon doesn't mean free returns. Only Amazon prime is free returns.
Published 14 months ago by tru2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Red Wing Product!, June 19, 2013
RP

2.0 out of 5 stars Not leather like it looks, September 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Boots ready for Winter, September 15, 2014
The boots fit well. Let's see how it goes when the snow starts to fall.

Mens Red Wing Work Boots Hiker Style #205