Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 27, 2016
I love these boots, now. I normally wear a 9.5 -10.5 depending on the brand. I went with a 9 as recommended my many reviewers. The length was fine, but they were very narrow in the toebox with insoles installed. I read every review I could find on red wings and sizing before I ordered. I think you should think hard not only about the boots but about what type of insole you require. The permanent leather insole in these is inadequate for my needs, on it's own. I tried numerous insoles in these trying to find something that was cushioned enough without making the boot too tight. I put baggies of water in the boots and froze them to stretch them at least 4 times, and could not get them to stretch enough to make them fit comfortable. I was about ready to give up and try to sell the boots. Out of desperation I bought a bottle of shoe stretch liquid. I put in my new sof soles thin insoles. sprayed the inside and outside of the boot. then I put on 2 pairs of thick wool socks, soaked in shoe stretch. I crammed my feet into the boots and wore then around the house for 4 hours. Once they were completely dry they fit like a glove. For casual wear they are as comfortable as any show I own. In summary, if you wear thick insoles don't size down a full size, and if you do size down prepare for the time investment. Once you invest they time they are great. Nearly every time I wear them someone compliments me on them.
on February 14, 2016
The toe have a great dark spot! And those two shoe also have color difference. Then the leather used for tongue is ridiculous. Have anyone ever see a blue tongue?
review image review image
on November 9, 2014
I bought these shoes for my husband's birthday gift. He likes it very much. When we got these shoes, we felt amazing, these shoes are very cool. My friends all like it a lot. I buy the size 7.5D, it fit him.The first experience I buy shoes online is successful!
Because the boots really did a good job
They are very good I like it very much
: F.S. Fashion
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on September 28, 2015
I always wear an 11 4E in sneakers. I tried the 11 2E in the 8138 Red Wing Moc Toe. It is 1/2 size larger than I expected. I should have ordered the 10 1/2 2E. However I am going to keep it because it is such a nice boot and after only 3 days it is conforming to my foot great! I have a thick ankle and this boot fits great and feels better every time I wear it! I might put some insoles in it to snug up the fit in the future. The quality is amazing and I can see it lasting 20 years with proper care and a few re-soles. I called the Red Wing company and they said that this could be re-soled with the Vibram Lug sole. This Red Wing Moc Toe boot doesn't have the Red Wing Logo on the side anymore so Amazon needs to update their pictures... however I think it looks nice either way. I live in the U.P. of Michigan so it's cold and I plan on wearing this boot all year round. It's worth every penny of $260
on January 19, 2016
I have owned these boots a little over 1 year. When I got them I was pretty impressed cosmetically these boots are really good looking, and are very well built. The bottom of the boot was very soft since they were designed for I- beam workers and that kind of thing. I put them on for the first time and straight away got blisters and that kind of thing. Once your feet turn yellow from callous the boots will not bug you. It took about 4 months for them to break in. By the time I had them broke in I needed a new sole, a year and a half later I am on my third sole. I am 16 work a lot and they are a very quality boot but cost a lot to maintain for me at least.

A good tip that work for me was get them soaking wet then put them on and they stretch out faster.
on January 11, 2015
The leather on new Red Wings is always supper stiff and must be broken in. To expedite this process, I use a product called "Leather CPR" that both cleans and conditions the leather in one step. I'll typically put on three coats as each consecutive coat further softens and conditions the leather. After this initial bit of elbow grease, you'll notice the leather is substantially more supple and plyable. I wish the boots came this way to begin with.

The second thing I like to do to my Red Wings is put a coat or two of spray-on leather protectant to help water resistance and staining of the leather.

The fit is initially a little narrow for me, but this will loosen up over time.

I wish these boots included a pull loop on the back above the heal. They are nearly impossible to put on without totally loosening up the laces and implementing a shoe horn.

Other than the aforementioned shortcomings, you can't beat American made Red Wing boots. If you take care of them, they'll take care of you for many years of use and abuse.
on September 24, 2015
These boots are incredible, Initially I thought they were too large and almost returned them to get a size smaller from a 9.5 to a 9. At first they felt too loose but notice that the insole is not soft so I put a foam insole in them which made them comfortable and tighter fitting, with the insoles in place they felt tight and narrow but after wearing them a couple of days they stretched a little and became pliable. These boots get more comfortable the more I wear them. I decided to keep these size and wear them with insoles.
A lot of people recommend to get one size smaller than your normal size and that maybe true if you are planning on wearing them like they come straight out of the box but if you are planning to use insoles get your regular size.
on January 18, 2016
overall, I liked these boots. they were just as I expected. the wedge sole was softer than my other hard rubber soled boots but they didn't feel like they would wear out in 6 months either. I ordered a 1/2 size smaller than my street shoes/sneakers, just like my other red wings, and the length was right.

the problem is that the width fit is very odd. unlike my red wing brogue rangers, which fit snug in the rear half of the shoe but have plenty of toe box room, these boots were a constant width. the result was that my toes were crunched for space, width-wise. too bad. I'm sending these back and will be on the lookout for a sale on the E width version.
on March 6, 2016
Ordered the 875 - 8.5 E2 in Oro-iginal but received the Oro-Legacy! Can't sent back as it was forwarded outside of the US. Have to bore the expenses and that defeat the saving.

Boots was well built and constructed. Take note that the E2 size is large and roomy at the toe vamp. More suitable for those with wider feet.

Amazon need to improve their services to oversea customer. From my experiences, I have received boots that came in wrong sizes and boots that probably should be sold as second. In this case, wrong color! For people ordering goods that need forwarder to sent outside the US, this is a risk if thing didn't turn out well.
on December 8, 2011
Bought these for my Husband, and he loves them. The sizing runs a size large. Takes a few wears to break in the boots, but it's worth the pain and blisters once you break them in. These look good with every outfit my husband wears out, they are of superior quality and they'll last for many years to come.