Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Red Wing Heritage Men's Classic Work 6-Inch Moc Toe Boot - Suede,Olive Mohave,7.5 D US
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 8, 2014
I decided that I should treat myself to something nice and I've been wanting a new pair of boots for the longest time. These are probably the most badass boots I've ever owned. They're a very high quality, too. You pay a lot but it's worth every penny in my opinion.
on January 9, 2015
These boots take FOREVER to break in. Don't plan on wearing white socks for a few months, because the leather soles inside the shoe will permanently stain any white socks you wear an awkward orange color. The boots once broken in are comfortable and tough. After 6 months one of the seams busted and my foot was completely exposed whenever I put weight on my toe. After 9 months the sole of this shoe is completely smooth, and I stopped wearing them because I would fall if the bottoms made contact with anything wet. For this price you expect more... I understand shoes like this need to be re-soled every year. But 9 months is not acceptable, and that is after tears in the seams and several months of breaking in. Look for something better, I have bought a pair of Wolverine 1000 miles that are comfortable out of the box, and have been through a beating and held up better than these Red Wings. I have an older pair of Wolverines that I have owned for years with minimal repairs and damage. I continue to wear the older pair over the Red Wings. If you want a stylish boot you can wear for special occasions... this might be for you, but if you want a boot that you can kick off after a hard days work for years to come... This is not your shoe. I am disappointed Red Wing, I gave this company and this boot a full year and was unimpressed by the result.
on April 25, 2013
I have had these suede Red Wing Heritage boots for about a month now and I really like them. They are well built like all other Red Wings that I have owned, and they are very stylish. They do run a little long and slightly wider than I was expecting, so I would recommend ordering a slightly smaller size than you are used to.
on June 25, 2014
This is my first pair of red wings that I own, and I have to say that they are great boots, great quality, and comfort, they take about two weeks to break in, and after they feel like my nikes, I received lots of complements, when wear them with jeans
on July 30, 2014
I wanted something to remember the best of Minnesota before heading East again after 18 years in the metro. These are great lookers, they get attention and I'm confident that a tight spot on my left foot will work its way out in the leather.
on August 22, 2013
I am a size US 9 but a US 8 in Red Wings...
Really happy with my order, I have just ordered another pair in a different style.
Would recommend this seller.
on December 5, 2012
It's a great boot they do run big about 1/2 to a full size depending on the socks you are going to wear and they take some time to break in.
on September 2, 2015
1/2 size to large
on November 2, 2014
Returned on my dollar with the expectations of getting the correct size. Order a size to size and a half smaller than normal bootlegs in Seattle
on October 30, 2014