5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot.
It's a great boot they do run big about 1/2 to a full size depending on the socks you are going to wear and they take some time to break in.
Published 21 months ago by jim mccrea

2.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable
The quality is great but the boots are very uncomfortable. Tried insoles and they still hurt my feet. Maybe a wide would be a better fit but either way not what I expected.
Published 14 months ago by Charles Crews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot., December 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots, June 25, 2014
This is my first pair of red wings that I own, and I have to say that they are great boots, great quality, and comfort, they take about two weeks to break in, and after they feel like my nikes, I received lots of complements, when wear them with jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not be happier.., August 22, 2013
I am a size US 9 but a US 8 in Red Wings...
Really happy with my order, I have just ordered another pair in a different style.
Would recommend this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome and high quality, April 25, 2013
Dr Rock (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
I have had these suede Red Wing Heritage boots for about a month now and I really like them. They are well built like all other Red Wings that I have owned, and they are very stylish. They do run a little long and slightly wider than I was expecting, so I would recommend ordering a slightly smaller size than you are used to.

4.0 out of 5 stars A souvenir, July 30, 2014
Greg Kemmis (Saint Paul, MN, US) - See all my reviews
I wanted something to remember the best of Minnesota before heading East again after 18 years in the metro. These are great lookers, they get attention and I'm confident that a tight spot on my left foot will work its way out in the leather.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable, June 24, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars EXTREMELY Uncomfortable, December 10, 2012
I know there are many that swear by redwing boots, but there is no way I can put myself through the agony of breaking them in. The quality of the leather and craftsmanship looked top notch, but when I put them on it was comparable to a whittled out block of wood, seriously. I sent them back and bought Wolverine Moc Toe boots that look nearly identical but are exponentially more comfortable right out of the box, PLUS 1/3 the price! I feel foolish for even considering redwings. The hefty price tag is the price for the name.

Rate and Discover Movies