4.0 out of 5 stars Red Wing Motorcycle Men's 969 Harness Boot, August 18, 2010
I have been wearing a pair of these boots for a little over a year now with absolutely no signs of stress. They are very sturdy, well made, good fitting but also very heavy. I do not recommend these boots if you're going to be doing very much walking. A good boot for lots of riding. Did I say "these boots are very heavy?"

5.0 out of 5 stars RedWing 969 Motorcycle Boots, July 7, 2010
This is the second pair of these I've owned, so I wasn't at all reluctant to buy online and just order the same size. Product was true to size, arrived quickly, and was exactly as presented.

Glad to have another pair of these. They're reasonably comfortable for both riding and walking and, with application of a little waterproofing stuff, will keep your feet nice and dry for riding in the rain.

I started getting a little antsy when I heard somewhere (I think from a RedWing dealer) that the company was doing away with or had manufacture discontinued this model. Dealer said he could still get them, but didn't know for how long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Motorcycle Boot-Great Seller, November 2, 2009
This review is from: Red Wing Motorcycle Men's 969 Harness Boot (Apparel)
Red Wing Motorcycle Men's 969 Harness Boot I just got the boots and they are great. I wear a size 14 narrow so finding something that fits is really hard. I found that this is first time I have ever received a pair of boots that fit the first time I put them on. The quality is really good and know that I will have them a long time. I have to give a 5 star for the quick service. I hope others will order though Amazon. I know that I will be buying many more shoes and boots through them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Wing Motorcycle Men's Boots, December 24, 2008
I have always wanted motorcycle boots but because of my big and narrow feet I was not able to buy them because no one made my size. I saw these boots in a special add by Amazon, that they emailed me, checked the sizes then ordered them. I was very pleased with my purchase. They fit great, look great, they are made real well and were in the price range I wanted. I am very happy with my new boots.

Red Wing Motorcycle Men's 969 Harness Boot