Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on September 2, 2009
I was disappointed when I found the label "Made in China" because my previous pair of Red Wings were made in the USA. After wearing them for a few days I no longer cared where they were made because these shoes are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I would like to wear them to church but my wife want let me. I give them my only number 10 and I am almost 70 years old...
on October 25, 2009
i just bought my second pair of this boot. i have a pair for work, and a pair i wear the rest of the time. very comfortable boots. i tried to order from another site and was told it would be four months because they were on backorder, but found them on amazon, ordered them at 5:00 pm on friday and they were delivered at 11:00 am saturday, the very next day! i work construction and these boots are very good quality that last.
on June 13, 2011
I researched boots and tried them in stores.. mind was set on Timberland Pro, but these changed my mind
they're combo of looks and function
on September 19, 2011
I've just received them this morning and after I opened the package, I wore them straight away. You do not need to break them in in order to feel comfortable wearing them. The leather quality is good, quite strong and the sole is tough. They are not as cozy as my caterpillar boots though but the quality is far better than caterpillar's (especially the sole).

The only down part for this shoes is it's look is not as cool as other boots. They are more like frankenstein's shoes to me. But that really doesn't matter since I only wear them when I go to work. It's quality that matters most. Very satisfied with this shoes. Thanks Red Wings for making this superb quality shoes! Thanks Amazon for selling this great shoes at an affordable price!
review image review image review image
on February 27, 2011
I work in a machine shop in the oil, dirt, metal chips, coolant, ect. I have had this pair of boots for over two years and it almost looks like time for a new pair soon. And when that does happen I will buy these boots again. They are amazingly comfortable (size 10 wide) and slip resistant on the oily floors. Just an overall great work boot, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a pair work boots and at a good price. Five stars... Good Job Red Wing!
on July 9, 2011
I bought these boots for my husband. I have bought him many through the years...probably 15 pair or more...NONE compare to Red Wing...that is his testimony and mine!! They look great, feel great, and outlast any others. They may cost a bit more, but are WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!
on April 1, 2011
I ordered these boots for my husband. He is a mechanic and is on his feet for 10+ hours a day. He LOVES them!! He says they are so comfortable and his feet and knees no longer hurt.
on August 24, 2011
I work outside year round. I bought these toward the end of winter this year. They almost immediately started to wear on top of the toe until the plastic underneath was exposed. Fast forward to summer and the heat/rain/general stress have torn the leather on the sides where it connects to the sole apart. I owned a pair of sketchers 'boots' that wore much better than these have. Would not recommend anyone buy these if you are hard on shoes.
on November 21, 2010
It's always difficult buying shoes over the internet without trying them on, so imagine the surprise of my husband when these shoes arrived and they were just perfect. From day one, he says, they were comfortable and he really doesn't want to take them off. Really pleased with the purchase.
on December 14, 2013
We returned them because they were to large for my husband, he wears a 12 in everything, and these were to big! I would order a size down, but it is really hard to order shoes online unless you go try them on at the store get your size, and then buy theme on here to save money!