Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 31, 2013
These work shoes will last for ever The leather and stitching are strong and comfortable if you need a good heavy shoe If you need an arch for your feet then these probably won't be what your looking for as they have little to none There a little pricey but worth it unless you like buying work shoes frequently
on March 17, 2016
I've got three pairs of Red Wing boots. This is my first pair of RW shoes. I love them. They are much easier to get on and lace up than the boots, and sometimes I don't need/want to wear over the ankle boots. As always, break in takes longer than just about any other brand of shoes/boots I've ever owned. But in the end, it's worth it. Don't wear them for a full day right off the bat. Start out wearing them 1-2 hours at a time. Then gradually ramp up the time and soon you'll be ready to wear them all day. As always, the heritage RWs are made in the USA!
on October 3, 2013
These are still breaking in, but I'm perfectly happy with them. The leather and construction are very high quality. I really like that the black isn't very high gloss: it has depth to it, but it's not super formal, and it avoids the fake plastic look that cheaper black leather sometimes has.

I also have a pair of black cherry Beckman boots, which are the same #8 last. Those are the most comfortable things I've ever had on my feet, so I'm looking forward to these breaking in.The Oxfords have an internal lining, a different heel, and obviously no height above the ankles, but they fit exactly the same way. These do run about a half size large and relatively narrow, like the other Red Wing #8 footwear (Beckman and Iron Ranger boots, but confusingly not the Beckman shoes).
on October 28, 2013
How many pairs of boots and shoes have I thrown out over the years? All of them! A couple of years back I wised up and stopped buying disposable shoes and made the switch to Red Wing. Like a lot of workplaces mine has gone casual as well so two pairs of Iron Rangers, one in brown and one in black, were my first purchases not only because I prefer boots to shoes but because they work well with denim in the office. I wear them most every day of the year except in the hottest months and the leather has only improved and the soles and heels seem barely worn. Then I got a pair of Red Wing moccasins with a crepe sole for when I wear shorts. I see myself wearing them for many summers to come. My latest purchase are these Red Wing Oxfords. Did you know that in Europe and Asia one can find high-end Red Wing boutiques (rather than the drab Red Wing stores found Stateside) that feature these and other Red Wing footwear? Well, these Oxfords are particularly prized overseas and I can see why: they are not only sturdy, built-to-last shoes but also have a beautiful yet understated design that I fear that most Americans can't appreciate. I will be wearing these when it is just too hot to wear my Red Wing Iron Ranger boots and when I just want to show some sock.
on March 21, 2014
I really like these shoes, the quality is excellent. They are slightly large in the toe for me, but going a half size down would likely have not fit so I kept them. They are very very close to "true to size".

They have stood up very well to winter in the North East and still look new. They are taking a long time to break in, but they are not too uncomfortable during the break in period.

In one small spot a piece of the inner shoe construction is pushing against the leather and has created a small bulge. This is really the only thing that kept it from 5 stars for me. It's not obvious, but I wish it wasn't there none the less, I would have ignored it in a $100 shoe, but I expected perfect quality from this shoe.
on January 13, 2015
These shoes have become, admingtly after a hard fought battle against thread and leather, my favorite all time shoes.

First off, they look great. I can wear jeans, or slacks, or a casual pant and they complement each trouser extremely well.

I wear a 10 1/2 sneaker, a 10 boot, a 10 dress shoe, and i found that these fit best in a 9.5. The break in period is longer, but you'll come out of it a better man, with better shoes, and better looking women staring at you on the subway during your morning rush hour commute.
on December 8, 2015
The best shoes you can buy! They are sturdy, yet comfortable. There is no breaking in period, they are comfortable from day one. I've had a pair of the Red Wing chukka boots for about five years, and they are still in great condition! I walk a lot, and I needed a pair of oxfords for the warmer season. They are just great, high quality shoes, worth every penny!
on February 3, 2016
Something was wrong with this pair, the right side shoe especially. The quality looked like what I expected (I've been a long time Red Wing customer), but the odd fitting right shoe hurt the top of my foot. I sent them back and went to the local Red Wing store (about an hour away for me, which is why I tried to get them online), where I had gotten my Red Wing work boots. I tried on different models at the store and came away very happy.
on February 17, 2015
Originally I ordered size 12, my regular size. I needed to return these and downsize to 11.5. While the shoe's construction is superior, they should have been sold with rawhide laces. The laces included with the shoe will loosen unless double loops are used.
on August 6, 2013
The Red Wings were a gift for my husband for his birthday. He had a pair about 10 years ago and totally wore them out. We tried to find them for quite a while. So glad I am glad I found them in time for his birthday. He says they are the most comfortable shoes he has ever had.