Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Red-blue / Cyan Anaglyph 3D Clip-on Glasses 3D movie game
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 22, 2014
It fits my prescription glasses well. And I can use it to view red-cyan 3D. But I observed the red side glass still lets a little bit of cyan light coming in. You can test it by closing one eye to see if the image has "ghost offset". In my test, the red side can see the ghost and the cyan side is OK. The end result is the image/video are showing shadow/ghost all over the place and the eyes feel fatigue very quickly. I have ordered 2 pairs. Both has this defect.
on May 11, 2013
I bought these for my red green color blind husband to see if he could identify reds and purples. He did not need the blue lense. He actually could see subtle differences and, depending on the background, could identify red.
on March 22, 2014
You have to remember that this is old technology so they are not going to look as good as the newer 3d glasses... You will see some shadows every now and then depending on the video your watching, most of the time its the video not the glasses causing the shadows, you' will get used to that... I use them for gaming...Tomb Raider...Call Of Duty...They look great but a little hard to get used to cause the glasses darken and change the colors so you have to tweak the games to get the brightness and resolution to get the view you want....Some games run slower in 3d on a PC depending on your video card and you may have to change your settings to get the speed and look you want..... So buy them and enjoy....For 4 bucks they are worth if
on October 25, 2013
Maybe these clip ons will fit some of your glasses, but they have too much curve to fit on mine. I'm going to try to post a picture which shows the curvature of these glasses better than what they posted.

Anyway, the work I guess, but I can't really use them, but I'm not going to bother sending them back.
review image
on September 14, 2014
Clip on Mechanism is prone to pop off. I've had 2 pop off and they are an absolute pain to put back together. Once they come off, they are more likely to come off again! Not real happy with the purchase.
on March 22, 2013
Good Price. Clipped on my reading glasses just fine. Works great on JPL mars 3d imagery mars.jpl.nasa.gov/mars3d. Dont bother with cardboard ones.
on October 3, 2010
to be honest , it's my first time to try a clip on to my glasses , the thing could fit in , but the quality is very bad i could still see shades around the bodies in the movies . overall didn't like it.
on June 4, 2015
Better than paper, but the clip broke after the first use.most of your money is going towards the lenses. I still use them with tape over using the paper ones though so don't pass these up too quick
on March 27, 2012
The glasses themselves are actually okay, but when I got them, they were broken. They were just packaged in the plastic bag (the sort that'd hang on a store shelf) and shipped in a padded envelope.
on August 5, 2014
There's more and more 3d content on the internet and elsewhere these days. These glasses worked great for a day but they fell apart, you get what you pay for.