Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Red
This is a really great song. I love how she uses the different colors in it. the song is very catchy.
Published 22 months ago by mindymichelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice song - but ultimately represents the T. Swift paradox
I want to love this song. It seems extremely relatable - who doesn't associate colors with emotions? Unfortunately, the opening and closing lines about driving a Maserati reminds us that Taylor is a somewhat self-centered superstar. Otherwise, this is a really solid and wistful song.
Published 22 months ago by M. Tague

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Red, February 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good song, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Red (MP3 Music)
One of the better songs off her new album, and just about the only songs I've liked since her first one.

5.0 out of 5 stars good song, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Red (MP3 Music)
sdfgg asdasdf asdfasdf as dfsad sadf as asdfj h lksaj df good song. easy download no disappointments. no complaints ;alksjdkj

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Song, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Red (MP3 Music)
This is a good song. I don't like country. This is a cross-over pop song. I heard it on a commercial and I thought that it would satisfy my country lovers in my spin classes. I am right. I can still enjoy it and so can my spinners that only listen to Lady Gaga.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song!, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Red (MP3 Music)
My 11 year old daughter loves this song, she loves herself some Taylor Swift and can't seem to get enough of her!

5.0 out of 5 stars This whole rating seems silly to me! Only a fool would purchase some thing they did not like and then complain about it, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Red (MP3 Music)
I am not a great fan of singers who are given other people’s songs and then told how it should sound, There is not any of them in the music. It is like I play the piano, I can hit the correct notes, but it is mechanical and soulless, so I no longer do it. There have been a bunch of singer/songwriter that I have respected and some I liked since I was young. Buddy Holly, Arlo Guthrie, Bob Dylan, Cat Stevens, Donovan, Joan Baez, John Denver, Joni Mitchell, Jim Croce, Neil Diamond, Carly Simon to name a few off the top of my head. As you may have guessed I am not young, I am 70 so am well outside of what is considered Miss Swift’s demographic.

She puts into words and music what I (and I belive everyone else) have felt at some time in life, and I belive the job of a singer/songwriter is to give voice to those of us who have no talent. I would place Taylor Swift in the list of Great Singer/Songwriters, who’s work I enjoy. Jerry Lee Lewis was also a great singer/songwriter he put his hart soul and body into his music, but it did not connect with me, Post hoc ergo procter hoc I do not purchase his music I do and will continue to purchase Miss Swift’s work.

Earl Harbeson

5.0 out of 5 stars a good song !, November 4, 2013
nikki (New Mexico , United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red (MP3 Music)
it's a song , a good one at that ! i'm glad I got it , and the song is on my play list , I listen to it every day

5.0 out of 5 stars New T. Swift Fan, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Red (MP3 Music)
I've never really been too fond of T. Swift, but I must say that she is beginning to grow on me, and this song I think has propelled that forward. Great song!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Taylor Swift Song, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Red (MP3 Music)
Loved listening to this great song of hers its my all time favorite song of when she recorded the song and it sounds awesome i would reccomend this to taylor swift's biggest fans who love her and her music!

5.0 out of 5 stars Red, September 4, 2013
This review is from: Red (MP3 Music)
Amazing song, but than again it's by T Swift. I guess I wouldn't have bought the song if I didn't like it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›