Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Red

Price:$1.29

on June 24, 2015
Love Taylor Swift and I'm not embarrassed to say so. She's incredibly talented and a really great, down-to-earth person. Her songs have a way of reaching out to you and just shaking you by the shoulders.
on November 13, 2013
I am not a great fan of singers who are given other people’s songs and then told how it should sound, There is not any of them in the music. It is like I play the piano, I can hit the correct notes, but it is mechanical and soulless, so I no longer do it. There have been a bunch of singer/songwriter that I have respected and some I liked since I was young. Buddy Holly, Arlo Guthrie, Bob Dylan, Cat Stevens, Donovan, Joan Baez, John Denver, Joni Mitchell, Jim Croce, Neil Diamond, Carly Simon to name a few off the top of my head. As you may have guessed I am not young, I am 70 so am well outside of what is considered Miss Swift’s demographic.

She puts into words and music what I (and I belive everyone else) have felt at some time in life, and I belive the job of a singer/songwriter is to give voice to those of us who have no talent. I would place Taylor Swift in the list of Great Singer/Songwriters, who’s work I enjoy. Jerry Lee Lewis was also a great singer/songwriter he put his hart soul and body into his music, but it did not connect with me, Post hoc ergo procter hoc I do not purchase his music I do and will continue to purchase Miss Swift’s work.

Earl Harbeson
on March 11, 2013
What is not to like about something by Taylor Swift? She is an excellent songstress. Regardless of the fact that her songs are about failed relationships she still knows how to send out a good message without placing profanity into her music. She is a good role model for girls today and I have been a fan of her's since I first heard "Picture To Burn".
on January 29, 2013
I enjoy listening to Taylor Swift, but have never bought any of her music. When Red came out, I played the preview and it seemed pretty good. After I bought it and played the whole piece, I was less than thrilled. The sample piece is not representative of the entire song. It's still okay, but not great.
on December 16, 2012
This is the song that the album is also named after. It is a great and catchy song. Just hearing this song on the commercials on tv made me want to purchase it because it was always stuck in my head afterwards. I think Taylor Swift has made yet another memorable album.
on October 2, 2013
Loved listening to this great song of hers its my all time favorite song of when she recorded the song and it sounds awesome i would reccomend this to taylor swift's biggest fans who love her and her music!
on March 7, 2013
I want to love this song. It seems extremely relatable - who doesn't associate colors with emotions? Unfortunately, the opening and closing lines about driving a Maserati reminds us that Taylor is a somewhat self-centered superstar. Otherwise, this is a really solid and wistful song.
on November 9, 2012
This is a good song. I don't like country. This is a cross-over pop song. I heard it on a commercial and I thought that it would satisfy my country lovers in my spin classes. I am right. I can still enjoy it and so can my spinners that only listen to Lady Gaga.
on March 10, 2013
Taylor Swift continues to capture our hearts with her newest album, Red. I have always liked Taylor, and find myself still loving this girl and all her music. I would recommend this song and album to anyone and everyone.
on December 10, 2012
want the whole cd...she is so mature for her age...love her sound and the fact that I don't have to get the edited version of her music...got red after getting another track "begin again" I like an artist that paints a picture with her lyrics...and it's been a long time since I purchased a cd I can listen to all of the songs and enjoy each one she and alicia keys have that in common