Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 7, 2012
Downloaded this app 3 days ago for the Kindle Fire. I must say its much easier and faster than logging on to my PC. Concise and easy to use, if you use Redbox and a Kindle Fire this is a must have application.
0Comment| 291 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2011
Love using this app before I hit the store. Allows me to reserve the movie on-line at my favorite Redbox. Saves me time. Wish everybody would reserve the movie 1st.
11 comment| 223 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2012
Ok, I just got my kindle today, downloaded the kindle app for Redbox, and 5 minutes later I was driving to pick up my online reservations. I already had the account info and all setup for my pc, but for some reason it went so much smoother with my kindle. I guess it was just a match made in heaven. I wish more people would get the app - and reserve online, it's so easy! Get it, it's free and you'll love it !
on April 24, 2012
I love having Redbox on my Kindle Fire, is easy to rent movies and be able to also find out which redbox close to home has them and not drive all over town looking for them.
Love IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
on January 14, 2012
Thank you very much for adding this app. Works great with kindle Fire. Looking forward to many more great apps for this wonderful device.
on December 22, 2012
We rent a lot of movies from Redbox....for us (hubby &I) and for our kiddos. We love that we can see what's available & know what we want when we get there. This app loads quickly & works great! A must have!
on January 5, 2012
This is a great app if you have a redbox near you. The great thing is that u can easily find out if a movie is available to rent where you usually go. Sometimes, there are people there in front of the kiosk, just standing, trying to figure out how to use it, and when its finally your turn, you find out that your movie has been checked out by someone. You have wasted your entire time. With this app, you can avoid that. So I give it four stars.
on February 21, 2012
It is funny how Blockbuster tried to enter the movie kiosk business. Like with everything else they failed. Redbox is the best. Netflix is second.
on February 17, 2014
App will not allow me to view movie info nor will our allow me to reserve a DVD. Furthermore, it will not locate any Redbox locations near me. This app was much better before; the last two updates have been horrible and pointless. The only thing this app is good for is to view the contents of all Redbox locations across the nation. - A very useless app!
on January 3, 2013
Anyone who uses Redbox on a regualar basis should have this app on their Kindle Fire. I used to have to get up early in the morning and head out to my local redbox in the hopes they had the current movies in stock. Now all I have to do is log into this app and I can see exactly was available at my redbox location. If thats not enough I can actually reserve the movies I'd like to pick up before I even get to the Redbox location. Great app, saves you time and the frustration of arriving at the Redbox location and not bringing home the movies you've been dying to see.