5.0 out of 5 stars Patriot
Published on August 25, 2012 by Igor

3.0 out of 5 stars Mine broke first trip to the range
Mag adjustment locked up first night I went to laser bore sight it in. Then after a week of owning it I went to the range that weekend. Both windage and elevation adjustment locked up, broke elevation free and knob came out.....bye bye internal gas. I was super ticked at this point. Contacted Leupold.

I shipped it to Leupold for warranty repair. It sat in...
Published 19 months ago by S Teufelshunde

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Patriot, August 25, 2012
This review is from: Redfield 115219 Revenge Rifle Scope (Sports)
Before I bought this scope, I read other people's review and was surprised to see how highly they spoke of it, because of being so inexpensive. How can this scope be so low in price and perform so well. I decided to buy it anyway, and I tell you I was blowen away to see how accurate and clear it is, I am able to put 3 shots in a group less than 1 inch in 100 yards, I've never been able to do that in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Redfield 115219 Revenge Rifle Scope (Sports)
Great eye relief. Accurate hash marks.

Mounted on a Remington 700 SPS Tactical .308. Still holds true center after +100 rounds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Scope with GREAT looks - Standby for Field Test Review and possible 5 star rating upgrade, December 14, 2012
L. Bradshaw (Fort Worth, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Redfield 115219 Revenge Rifle Scope (Sports)
Have the scope mounted and sighted in at a 200 yard zero on my Weatherby Vanguard 22-250. Had this scope and the Burris E1 scope that boasts a reticle specific to the ballistics of the 22-250. After fondling, thinking and viewing at the field behind my house at all hours of the morning , day and night on both...I opted to mount this bad boy on this rifle, my favorite Coyote rifle.

All my old rifles handed down to my by my grandfather and father have old refields on them...made in Denver, CO. My blood has a little Redfield loyalty in it I think. I know the glass on this scope is made in the Phillipines but the scope is assembled in the USA...check it out yourself....that bothers some but I'm willing to overlook that in order to stay faithful to a family favorite. The fact that Redfield is a Beaverton, Oregon company and more importantly backed by parent company Leupold is even better. I have also heard people say the glass in the revolution line is better but I don't see that (yet) and hopefully don't.

When calling Leupold asking about specifics on the accuranger varmint reticle and the ballistics it is geared to they just say zero it in at 200 yards on any varmint caliber and you will be good to go. OK I am gonna give it a go on the 22-250 and report back because when I run ballistics on typical varmint cartridges the 22-250 and .243 are real close...but .223 leaves me suspect to their general response they gave me when I called. A couple of inches difference at 300 yards, 4 inches difference at 350 and of course worse from there.

I'm hoping the BDC hold marks are best for my 22-250, we'll see. If not on or close to it I will mount it on the .223 and give that a try...I like the scope that much so far...especially for the price. the Burris scope I referenced is over $400...and does NOT have the cool range device on the reticle like this Scope. Great job on this scope guys at Redfield!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Redfield 115219 Revenge Rifle Scope (Sports)
The best scope I could have asked for under 500.00. I will buy another one when I get another rifle. U need to get this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Redfield revenge scope, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Redfield 115219 Revenge Rifle Scope (Sports)
Great scope the accuranger is true after zeroed in at 200 yrds like stated. game on. Better than a lot of my high dollar scopes at less than 1/2 the cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great scope for the price, September 25, 2012
This review is from: Redfield 115219 Revenge Rifle Scope (Sports)
I purchased this scope for a Howa .243 Varmint barreled action build on a Richards tactical stock. It is quite nice. The Adjustable Objective for parallax compensations works good. The magnification and reticle adjustments are good too. The turrets are smooth and I got adjusted easily. I mounted it with Warne two piece bases and the Warne Maxima medium quick detach rings. I was a little forward of optimum to clear the front bell-to-barrel distance but, it feels good on a high comb stock. The glass is clear and the Varmint reticle seems to work however I didn't fire it on any game yet, just some sighting in at the the range and gravel pit. I pillar and Devcon bedded the action to the stock and it's hitting under 2 inches easy at 200 meters. I can't imagine any problems to 600 meters with this scope on 15-18 power, field of view is OK. Time will tell. I also have a Revolution 4-12 x 40mm on a .300 Win. Mag. Tikka Whitetail Hunter Synth. . It kicks like a mule but with Warne rings on the factory dovetail rail, it is holding zero through 30 rounds. I think the Revolution has a slight edge on the Revenge series in the glass, that's my feeling overall. I paid about $230 each for them
Great,
William

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night scope, December 3, 2013
This review is from: Redfield 115219 Revenge Rifle Scope (Sports)
For the money this scope rocks. I have always used Redfield, my Father used Redfield back in the day when Redfield was at the top of the heap. I bought this for the specific purpose to control varmits around the farm, it is mounted on a Remington 700 VTR .308 and I use a green laser designator to shine eyes for shots as far as 200 yrds. (just to be honest only one shot that far so far) I think I'll keep it.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SCOPE, March 29, 2013
This review is from: Redfield 115219 Revenge Rifle Scope (Sports)
Scope exceeded my expectations. Will buy another one shortly. Manufacturer data on it's capability is 100% accurate. Usage is very simple and quick when using it in the field.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, March 8, 2013
This review is from: Redfield 115219 Revenge Rifle Scope (Sports)
I was very much leaning towards a nikon buckmaster, but liked the reticle (and price) on the redfield. I could not be more pleased with this scope. Its brighter than the leupolds and nikons ive shot, extremely great in low light conditions. The 1/8 MOA adjustments and the metal caps are nice. The accu-ranger feature seems to be pretty spot on. No issues with the zero, so far so good, shooting .308. This scope on top of my Howa makes one nice sub MOA rilfe. If youre looking at a Nikon, moderately priced Leupold or anything along those lines, give this scope a series consideration.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine Scope, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Redfield 115219 Revenge Rifle Scope (Sports)
Bought this scope for a 222. It is sharp and clear. Has held zero for some time now. The only reason I gave it four stars was the focus is on the front of lens rather than on the side.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›