|Item Weight||0.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 0.2 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||33117|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||33117|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Redi-Tag Printable Laser Index Tabs, 1.125 Inches, White, 100 per Pack (33117)
|Price:||$7.67 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$2.33 (23%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Create permanent professional-quality indexes.
- Sturdy plastic self-adhesive tabs attach to any page.
- Templates compatible with Windows® version of WordPerfect® and Microsoft® Word.
- 5 assorted colors.
- Pack of 100 Index tabs
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The description and image are deceiving. They are NOT colored -- They are "white" as indicated it the main description. The photo shows a wider tab. They are just under 1/2 inch, so you can't print a couple of words as shown in the photo.
These come in small sheets. You'll need a printer that has a manual envelope feeder guides. They won't work in your normal full-size paper tray.
1. These tabs are reasonably-sized for smaller applications. I had wished they were slightly smaller, but when I received them to add index tabs to my lexicon for Biblical Hebrew class, I found they fit quite well.
2. The plastic is surprisingly strong, more so than I had hoped. That was a nice plus. They're not rigid, so they still retain flexibility.
3. The glue used to adhere the tabs is strong. Yes, these are meant to be permanent, so be sure to align them properly when you're attaching them. You might not get a second chance to make adjustments.
4. These tabs are reasonably priced compared to other alternatives.
1. These tabs don't print very well. I had a reasonably pricey Brother laser printer, and I felt confident that these tabs would be an easy printing job. When I printed a test run using its enclosed "print test" page, the characters lined up perfectly. However, due to the waxy material used so the tabs don't permanently stick to the paper, my printer had a hard time "gripping" the paper. Characters were consistently printed slightly off the mark despite any attempts I made to make adjustments. I wasted several strips of tabs this way.
2. The reason I previously said that I "HAD a reasonably pricey Brother laser printer" is because of several bad events that happened in a row (some of them directly my fault), but they were all traceable back to an initial problem with these tabs: SOMETIMES THEY COME OFF DURING PRINTING. Yes, you read that correctly. Did it happen consistently, all the time? No. Don't run these tabs through a printing process twice, or it will almost assuredly happen due to slight curling of the wax paper during the printing process.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wish I would have purchased these the first time I saw them, needed these to tab out books for hubby's contractors exam. No local stores even carry these things.Published 12 days ago by Shellsbells1022
I had to play with my printing a bit and I needed to download the correct label page online, but otherwise it was easy to use and I now have plenty of tabs for my work.Published 15 days ago by Tiffany Brown
My 5th grade students use these in their reading notebooks. They are easy to write on with a marker and they stay put all year- even with lots of abuse. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Maggie's Mama
Good value and I received them quickly. Will purchase again in the futurePublished 4 months ago by Delbert
I am studying for a big exam and these tabs are AMAZING!!! Make my studying so much easier.Published 4 months ago by Aileen
Tabs are fairly easy to set up and the look is very professional. Except for the size of the tab, you can't tell the difference between these and preprinted tags. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Gary F.
At work we have clients whose case files can get rather large which makes it hard for us to find the documents we need for meetings and court in a timely manner. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Jennifer