Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 25, 2013
I used this when I was visiting my daughter a few months ago and had forgotten my styling products at home. She urged me to try her Wax Blast, but I said, "I don't want some heavy sticky wax on my hair all day." She said, It's not that kind of wax--just try it." So I did, and I've been hooked ever since! This product is light but holds! You spray it onto your hair in the way you'd apply hairspray. A little goes a long way--and it has a mild yet pleasing scent. Honestly, it is one of my main go-to products now :)
on October 20, 2013
I love this stuff. I have a super short asymmetrical cut and it's the only spray wax I can use without feeling like a grease ball. It's super lightweight and holds well and with flexibility.
on February 25, 2012
This product works really great, especially on short and/or fine hair. It really adds texture and does not weigh down hair at all. But the smell is really strong when you first apply and does tend to stay with you throughout the day. I don't like the way it smells at all and limit my use of the product because of that.
on February 28, 2011
This "spray" wax is excellent! It really works! My hair tends to be flat but using this product is better than any moose or hairspray on the market. Just spray it in at the roots and sort of rub it in and your hair will look fabulous. Great for thin hair that needs a little more of a boost.
on May 23, 2013
So I'll admit it...I like to have moderate crown volume...and this stuff does the trick. I have used many different types of volumizing and texturing spray to help my fine hair back comb better but Redkens Wax blast works amazingly.
on May 4, 2016
A couple of months ago I went to a new place to get my hair colored and cut. As my new hairdresser was finishing she used the Redken Wax Blast 10 on my short hair to get a textured look. It has a fantastic smell and my hair stayed put. I at that time was using an other brand to get the same affect she had gotten, having to spend quite a pretty penny for the 2 hair care products. When I returned I checked out the price in the shop and had already done my research at home.. I found that all my research led me back here.
on August 20, 2013
I love it! I have fine thin hair and this is the best product I have ever used for body!
Used it on my seven year old grandson's hair to spike it and He Loved it!
on January 3, 2014
I really like this product and would tell anyone to try it.It works well for me,but some people don't like the smell.I find nothing wrong with it. It also takes very little to freeze your hair and it doesn't look like you have hairspray in it. Try it,you might like it too.
on May 7, 2011
I have fine short hair. The Wax Blast 10 makes my hair fuller and the product is very easy to work with.
on August 13, 2013
This product just rocks!! I cannot run out of it EVER!! It is one of my most favorite hair products.