5.0 out of 5 stars Redken Color Extend Sun Solar Screen SPF 12
I spend a great deal of time in the sun during the summer and have found that Redken's Color Extend Sun Solar Screen SPF 12 spray has kept my hair color true all summer. My hair has remained soft and shiny and it has not gotten the "straw-like" look it normally gets in the summer. In addition, it smells great!
Published on August 17, 2010 by Karen B

2.0 out of 5 stars too greasy
Don't know if it protected my color, the product was way too greasy to use on a regular basis. Does smell nice, though.
Published on March 11, 2011 by Mandy Spencer

5.0 out of 5 stars Redken Color Extend Sun Solar Screen SPF 12, August 17, 2010
This review is from: Redken Color Extend Sun Screen SPF 12 Unisex, 5 Ounce (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars hair sunscreen, June 10, 2011
definitely recommend for places such as Iraq, lol. Otherwise, my hair would literally burn here. Can't live without it here! thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing protection!, January 23, 2014
I love everything about this stuff. It makes my super dry and frizzy hair, sleek and manageable. It gives my curls definition, makes my highlights shimmer and pop in the sun, and keeps my scalp from burning and the color from fading.
I attend a lot of outdoor concerts, and festivals in the summer and this stuff really does work. I am just sad that it has been discontinued, and what I had bought for $15 is now $40.
Will have to find new product to replace it.

2.0 out of 5 stars too greasy, March 11, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 19, 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great, April 30, 2011
I have very thick,course and very dull hair that felt and looked like straw! I went to a new beautician and she highlighted my hair (which turned out beautiful blonde!) After she blow dryed my hair she asked if she could try this on my hair I said sure! She held it way above my hair and sprayed 3 sprays, it instantly gave it shine! Then she flat ironed my hair and it turned into silky shiny beautiful hair, I am so happy! The trick is too hold it way above your hair and just 2-3 sprays, Probaby just 1 spray if your not going to flat iron it, then it won't be greasy. Love this product!