5.0 out of 5 stars Far and away, the best for fine hair

Published on May 26, 2012 by S. Hocked

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Far and away, the best for fine hair, November 5, 2009
This review is from: Redken Thickening Lotion 06 16oz
This is, far and away, the best product I have ever found for truly thickening fine, straight hair. I have used all kinds of styling products - mousse, gels, you name it - some of them quite expensive. None of them really make much of a difference. This does. I live in fear of it going off the market someday. I just hope I get fair warning, so that I can buy a truckload!

5.0 out of 5 stars Please don't ever discontinue this ..., September 28, 2010
This review is from: Redken Thickening Lotion 06 16oz
I agree with the reviewer who said she's lives in fear they will take it off the market. If I could by it by the gallon, I would. This is the ONLY product I have found that really does add body to my hair. Mousse, gels --- even the super hold ones --- don't do a thing but weigh my hair down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I have found, January 9, 2007
Larry (South Carolina,United States) - See all my reviews
Best I have found for my hair which is super straight and fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Redken Thickening Lotion, August 31, 2010
This review is from: Redken Thickening Lotion 06 16oz
Arrived in a timely manner, well packaged, product as advertised. Works well on thin/limp hair, providing body.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Redken Thickening Lotion 06 16oz
I was not sure that this product would be any different that others that I have tried in the past. Most leave my hair sticky, and hard to comb. I was very please with Redken Thickening Lotion as it left my hair feeling and looking fuller. It also was easy to comb and style after drying. I was looking for a product that eliminate the need for blow drying my hair, and this works. I just massage a small amount through my hair, fluff it up and let it dry. What could be simpler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair thickener, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Redken Thickening Lotion 06 16oz
I was so happy when I found this product on Amazon because it is really hard to find. It is awesome for thin baby fine hair. It gives lots of body without weighing it down at all. A bit expensive but well worth it especially if you have Amazon Prime which will give you free 2 day shipping.Even my husband uses it and he has much thicker hair than mine. He says he likes how it makes his hair feel!

5.0 out of 5 stars hair product, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Redken Thickening Lotion 06 16oz
I have used this product for 3 years and am most satisfied with the results. Anyone with thin fine hair would be pleased with the volume this product provides.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Redken Thickening Lotion 06 16oz
have used this product for 3 years love how it thickens without making my hair dull or sticky!!!!! buy now girls

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Thickening Lotion, May 26, 2012
This review is from: Redken Thickening Lotion 06 16oz
Have been using this product off and on for about 4 months. It isn't bad...it does give some body to my thin hair and makes it more manageable. However, I find it difficult to assess how much is too much or too little and often wind up with more than I want making my hair yucky quicker. Probably won't order again as I use the Chavez product line with better results and less fuss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its The ., December 2, 2013
This review is from: Redken Thickening Lotion 06 16oz
This product is great for men with thinning hair. It makes my hair feel thicker when I apply it. After blow drying my hair it looks great. Its the best for me. SOLD, SOLD & SOLD.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›