Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Red|Change

on August 6, 2009
Bought three of these (one of each color), seem like a standard child's chair. As inexpensive or moreso than local availability (local was sold out for us). My 1 year old has a bit of trouble climbing in and out of it (but what can you expect?) but my 2.5 year old does great with it, seems like it would fit a child up to 7. (I've got a tall 4.5 year-old, he fits it with room to grow).
on May 21, 2010
This chair sit very low to the ground which is great for a child from 1-2 years of age. My 2.5 year old has nearly outgrown the chair.
on June 28, 2012
This chair is just right for my three year old and a little snug for my six year old. Both kids are around the 50th percentile for height and weight. I think the chair would be good for two to five year olds and I would be very surprised if it did not break with a 160 pound child sitting in it. That being said it was $9 when I bought, so I'm not expecting it to last forever.
on April 26, 2014
I wanted our 6 year old daughter to have a camp chair like her dad and I do, and I thought this was was perfect! Until I received it, and I realized how small it is. It's really made for a 2-3 year old. I can't imagine a 5 or 6 year old being comfortable in this chair because it's so low to the ground. Our daughter isn't very tall, but it was way to short and small for her. It looks to be a well-made chair and the color is lovely, but if you're looking for a chair for a bit older child, keep looking. I had to return it.
on April 22, 2013
I love this chair, it is the perfect size for my toddler and he loves sitting in it in our living room. It will be great when the weather warms up to use at sporting events and picnics.

My only issue with it is that is had a very strong chemical/plastic smell to it when it arrived. I have had it for about a week now and every night I leave it outside to air out, but it still lingers. It even ends up on my son's clothing after he has sat in it for a while. I am sure it will go away eventually but for now it is a little annoying.

Still, I would buy this chair again. I also wish it had two cup holders, one for snacks one for water, but that's just me being picky.
on June 25, 2014
First camping trip with a 3 year old grandson who wants everything just like adults. Sleeping bag was a hit, roasting hot dogs, but having his own chair like the grown ups was great. Plus, the locking mechanism (which I overlooked) was wonderful for the peace of mind that the whole things wouldn't collapse on him. He put his water bottle in the cup holder, and we all had so much fun. It is very well made. There are so many cheaply made ones on the market and you never really know until you try them, but this one is a winner on all fronts!
on May 15, 2014
These were bought because they match our Coleman adult chairs and I figured it would be easier to keep track of our chairs if they all matched. They are good enough, but not the highest quality. If they were adult chairs I would be really disappointed, but since they are for the kids, it isn't as big of a deal. The bag they come in is really stiff and course and the drawstring closure has a really hard time opening and sliding closed. not the biggest problem but a little annoying when trying to pack and unpack the chairs. The material is a sturdy but not as thick as I thought it would be. They base is narrow, we have had a few tip overs in these chairs because the base isn't wider than the chair. Again, not the biggest deal, but we do need to watch our kids when sitting in these and help remind them not to wiggle too much. I think if it had a sturdier base I could ignore the other flaws, but it is a bummer that they aren't as good of quality as I had hoped. In the future I would invest more for a better name brand.
on June 10, 2013
I expected that this would be a big kid chair and bought one for an 8 year old and an 11 year old. It's weight limit was 150 pounds and the seat height said it was higher than the little kids chair I had by a few inches. Maybe I measured wrong because the seat was only about maybe an inch taller. It IS well made and is what you'd expect in a camp chair.
on May 31, 2014
This is one of the best investments. Needed to find a chair for my 2 and 4 year old to sit on when watching TV. They like to sit near to the TV and I got tired of watching them sit on the floor. My 4 year old fits perfectly. My 2 year old actually need a foot rest to be comfortable. We use them at home and when we go to the Zoo or Beach. My sister loved them and decided to get some for her kids.
on November 11, 2013
I got the camping chairs in both red and pink, and early 2012, and now, about a year and half later, they are still in great condition. We've gone on multiple camping trips, and the kids use the chairs multiple times a week while we sit outside. The bottom of the mesh cup holders have broken, but I think this is quite possibly because the kids were rough with them, adn it would be the part I would expect to break first. Overall, nice product for a good price!