4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the gym. Run a little large.
I bought these to go to the gym in my building. I'm just starting so I'm not handling a lot of weight yet, but these gloves feel pretty good.

THe top fabric is of breathable material so the hand doesn't sweat at all. Also the boton fabric is resistant but flexible at the same time so they are petty confy.

I like that you dont have to tie them on or...
Published on November 25, 2011 by GS

1.0 out of 5 stars Gloves's gym have to be good and resistant
I bought gloves on september 4. Now, november 5, it is spoiling its sewing. Gloves's gym have to be good and resistant.
Published 3 months ago by Álvaro Luis Guimarães Oliveira...

1.0 out of 5 stars Gloves's gym have to be good and resistant, November 4, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the gym. Run a little large., November 25, 2011

I like that you dont have to tie them on or something, making them convenient to put on and take off. Also they look pretty good on. Probably the nicest I've own ever.

Only complaint is that they run a little large. I'm 6' 4'', male with medium bone structure, so I got the large ones but I wish I had ordered the medium ones. Still they fit ok enough not to go through the hassle of exchange :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy on - Hard to get off, February 17, 2012
These are good quality gloves. However, when I bought them I didn't realize that they would be so hard to take off. They fit great, and give a good grip, but when I'm through lifting and ready to go home, it's a struggle to get them off my hands. There is no way to loosen these gloves in order to take them off. I would recommend buying gloves with a velcro or elastic strap across the back so that they could adjust to small variations in hand size and be much easier to get off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tore in the 1st week of use, September 26, 2014
After about 5 days of use (about 1 hour a day in the gym) the glove tore along the stitch lines.
The glove is very poorly made!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice glove, bought many pairs already, July 31, 2012
Jake (Berkeley, CA) - See all my reviews
nice glove, bought many pairs already. nice weight and protects the palm. if you are a big and strong guy, be careful when you try to take them off, you might tear the gloves apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Glove, March 21, 2011
Pros: Fits my palm. Not so thick so you can handle anything almost as well as bare hand. Confortable and Flexible and Feels dexterous. Keeps hand dry.
Cons: Only extra large available when I purchased. I had to make sure it fit me before purchasing.

If you are sure it fits, it's pretty good.

3.0 out of 5 stars not a bad glove,, July 17, 2014
R. Holloway "nitewinds" (columbia, south carolina United States) - See all my reviews
not a bad glove, ... but, ... i bought two pairs of gloves, in this order

these, at $11.49 ... & a pair of 'shark' at $7.99, ... not expecting the sharks to be that good, but ... always nice to have a backup pair, ... wrong!, the sharks are the superior glove, .. in design and in quality, ...

i will, eventually, be purchasing a 2nd pair of the sharks

not the reeboks, ...

01august14 now that i have had a few weeks of wearing this pair, ... the left one is tearing badly along a seam, ..

such a shame, ... i bought a pair of reeboks, about twenty-five years ago, ... used them up until just recently ... great gloves ... shame, this was a good company.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rips easily, August 25, 2014
Pascal (Louisanna,USA) - See all my reviews
The gloves ripped when is used them the first time. I definitely will not be getting any more Reebok apparel after this

5.0 out of 5 stars Reebok Gloves, December 15, 2011
Excellent Gloves as describe great for working out or Boxing Practice.
If you are looking for a good workout glove with no slip.
Get this one.
Reebok Fitness Gloves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Reebok Men's Fitness Gloves (Sports)
I bought these for use in crossfit / weightlifting. The seams joining the palm and base of the fingers ripped on the first day from light use.

Very shoddy construction. I very rarely take the time to write a review, but hopefully I can dissuade others in purchasing this cheap junk.

Reebok Men's Fitness Gloves