Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2012
****** Last Review

I bought this Resistant Tube twice. First one was ok (see below, my first review), and it's still working fine.

So, I decided to buy another one for a friend. But, after 1 week, the tube started to break at one end, a little hole in the blue rubber joint was getting bigger after each use. So, It's a piece of garbage now.

It's not general about this product, maybe, 'cause my first one is still in good conditions and working.

That's I rate it 2 stars.

****** First Review (4 stars)

Nice product, as described.

One suggestion: It could include a CD with videos of excercises, or web links to get as much benefit of this product as possible.

Anyway, i like it.
on April 10, 2012
a very good product... as explained... for this amount, it is a very good one for its purpose... the item description was proper for the buyers to understand it's purpose... i wanted to try the medium one since i am trying this item for the first time...
on April 12, 2013
My son played with the resistance for 2 weeks. He just holds it by the rubber in the middle and jungle it up and down and the rubber broke at the end. I never used it to excersice at all. I want be buying anything else for my gym.
on June 16, 2011
I am a fairly new beginner with resistance bands, but this band proved very effective. It is structurally and aesthetically pleasing and i was able to break into its level of strength after a few weeks of use.
I definitely recommend it
on February 23, 2011
I used to use free weights until I started getting a little older and my bones started to ache more and more. I was turned on to the resistance band and found this one on Amazon. I bought it an began to workout with it. The resistance on the band provided a great workout and I could definately feel the burning while using this tool. I would recommend it to anyone.
on May 16, 2012
I loved my heavy resistance band for about 7 months until the handle broke in the middle of my exercise! (I even used the Reebok workouts on YouTube.) While it was great for strengthening my arms, the welt it left on body was so not worth it. Unexpected and painful! Go with the Target brand, or anything but this little cheapie!
on October 24, 2010
The product looks great. But after using it a few times, the tube seems stretched. The 2 ends connected to the handles turned white-ish due to the ball shaped connectors inside. I feel like it would break soon.
on April 28, 2013
I do physical therapy for my shoulder and this is perfect to keep the shoulder strong. I have one in my gym that I go to and I ordered this one for home. Very good and I am completely satisfied.
on November 27, 2012
I purchased this for son that plays baseball so that he could stretch his are out before practice. Great for throwing the ball excerises and stretching before and after ball games.
on May 2, 2012
Heavier than any medium band I've ever had. More toward the heavy side, actually. Great quality product thus far, just heavier than I was looking for. It's my husband's now!