5.0 out of 5 stars Reebok Classics
Straight from the box, i can tell they are very nice looking shoes, in a fashion sense. and when i tried it on, it felt real comfortable. so far, no flaws and and a very great buy. i bought the black ones btw.

Published on August 6, 2011 by Johnny

3.0 out of 5 stars Wee-Bok
The shoe is fine but too small. I would suggest getting a bigger size than usual or try on a similar make shoe in a store to get correct sizing.
Published on September 6, 2011 by BLAIR

5.0 out of 5 stars Reebok Classics, August 6, 2011
This review is from: Reebok Men's Classic Sneaker (Shoes)

i feel i must say something bad about it, but the only thing that comes to mind is a somewhat high heel that may interfere with your running. other than that, this shoes is great, and i recommend it to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars A great shoe at a fair price, July 3, 2008
Bought these for a trip to Italy & Croatia - worn for a long walk around the wall @ Dubrovnik and a long hike through Pompeii in high temperaturs with -0- problems. Good arch support and built for a wide foot. My third pair of Reeboks of similar style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome back., July 31, 2010
I basically wore nothing but these shoes, when they were made by Adidas, back in the 1970's/early 80's. The fit and quality was great and you could really move in them. Of course, after they stopped making them and my last pair wore out I was out of luck. I've had many other types of running/athletic shoes since, but always wished I could find some forgotten stash of that old Adidas model again. When I saw these shoes I was pretty surprised and hopeful, but when I found out Adidas owned Reebok I got excited! I have 3 pair now and I'm completely satisfied with them. Same fit and feel, with the added bonus of remembering good times from the past each time I wear them. If you remember these and liked them back then, do yourself a favor and get a pair. You won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars a little snug!, April 24, 2012
These shoes are a bit snug-fitting, but that's usually to be expected with new ones. The color was composed of more of light-greenish shades of grey than the picture indicates. The quality seems to be very good, but that along with the corresponding fit will be indicated more clearly with the ensuing break-in. They are a cool-looking, albeit maybe a bit retro type of design; that was actually what attracted me. They look nice: not overly flashy, but not too subdued, either. I look forward to long life, like Reeboks and New Balances I have used in the past. These Reeboks do seem to be a bit tighter than similarly-sized New Balances, which are usually too roomy. The sock liner/inner sole is not removable, and the soles of these shoes are stiff (board-lasted), unlike Nikes and New Balances I have had (better for casual use than running or a lot of walking). The shoe laces are very nice: they are adequately long enough and have a little bit of elasticity; they have a reassuring grip or "cinch" when you tie the bow. Overall, I expect to get long and good use out of these shoes. By the way, I wear these types of shoes everyday and everywhere, including for walking and exercise sessions.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wee-Bok, September 6, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Once great but now 3rd rate junk, March 9, 2012
This review is from: Reebok Men's Classic Sneaker (Shoes)
I have worn these Reebok Nylon Classics for years. They just fit and were a reasonable price. However, when they outsourced these to China in the 90s the quality started to go down. When they went to Vietnam they got worse but I still bought them. The last pair I bought was made in Cambodia. A poor fit to begin with and almost no arch support anymore. Then after only two weeks, the tread on both shoes began to come off. What were once really good, affordable sneakers have now been reduced to third rate junk - all to meet the bottom line of Reebok. Geez, bring them back to be made in America...

4.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Wanted, February 25, 2014
HCR (new york city) - See all my reviews
This is a great lightweight sneaker that can be worn with a T-Shirt or a Dress Shirt. I loathe the way sneakers look today with neon green lightning bolts and ugly trimmings. These are a breath of fresh air for those not into the Air Jordan scene.

Arch support is moderate ( I would have liked more) but for the price these can't be beat.

A running shoe ? IMO "NO". When you run you need to spend a little more money on a shoe with shock absorbers. These would not the fit the bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Continuously a Comfortable Sneaker, April 1, 2014
Bernadette Urban (Brick, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
The sneaker ordered was for my retired husband who has been wearing this particular sneaker for quite some time. It is lightweight and comfortable for an every-day sneaker. He wears the sneaker in his daily routine...walking, gardening, shopping with no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit if you wear thick cotton socks., March 29, 2014
These shoes were awesome when they came in. Look great and top quality material. I like wearing thick cotton socks compared to some thinner socks, so the fit for this shoe was a bit tight for my liking. I'm usually a 9.5, but these shoes were a little tight; right at the toe. I want to be comfortable so I exchanged them for a size 10. I'm pretty excited for the new size to come in because these shoes look great; classic look that still looks awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars One pair for work another for play and one for the treadmill, August 12, 2012
This review is from: Reebok Men's Classic Sneaker (Shoes)
The only thing I do not do is sleep in them (well not usually). It is very hard to find shows as light as not wearing anything. I cannot stand shoes that form fit and are all fluffy and hot. I have run the gambit in color as they became available and not in my size. I used to let them ware out completely but now I use the new ones for work and the old for play and the garden. There is a pair that does not seem to want to wear out I keep hanging from the treadmill.

The only thing I regret is they did not even ask what I would pay for them to be made in the U.S.

I am giving serious though in having a backup pair.

Reebok Men's Classic Sneaker