Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reebok Men's Classic Sneaker
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 24, 2012
These shoes are a bit snug-fitting, but that's usually to be expected with new ones. The color was composed of more of light-greenish shades of grey than the picture indicates. The quality seems to be very good, but that along with the corresponding fit will be indicated more clearly with the ensuing break-in. They are a cool-looking, albeit maybe a bit retro type of design; that was actually what attracted me. They look nice: not overly flashy, but not too subdued, either. I look forward to long life, like Reeboks and New Balances I have used in the past. These Reeboks do seem to be a bit tighter than similarly-sized New Balances, which are usually too roomy. The sock liner/inner sole is not removable, and the soles of these shoes are stiff (board-lasted), unlike Nikes and New Balances I have had (better for casual use than running or a lot of walking). The shoe laces are very nice: they are adequately long enough and have a little bit of elasticity; they have a reassuring grip or "cinch" when you tie the bow. Overall, I expect to get long and good use out of these shoes. By the way, I wear these types of shoes everyday and everywhere, including for walking and exercise sessions.
on July 3, 2008
Bought these for a trip to Italy & Croatia - worn for a long walk around the wall @ Dubrovnik and a long hike through Pompeii in high temperaturs with -0- problems. Good arch support and built for a wide foot. My third pair of Reeboks of similar style.
on April 4, 2015
First time buying a Reebok sneaker online and I'm so GLAD I did! They fit true to size. Not only did I save myself money but they fit and look great. I went ahead and got myself the navy blue color for the summer. Definitely looking to buy a few more pairs. Quick shipping was a plus.
review image
on August 6, 2011
Straight from the box, i can tell they are very nice looking shoes, in a fashion sense. and when i tried it on, it felt real comfortable. so far, no flaws and and a very great buy. i bought the black ones btw.

i feel i must say something bad about it, but the only thing that comes to mind is a somewhat high heel that may interfere with your running. other than that, this shoes is great, and i recommend it to anyone!
on July 31, 2010
I basically wore nothing but these shoes, when they were made by Adidas, back in the 1970's/early 80's. The fit and quality was great and you could really move in them. Of course, after they stopped making them and my last pair wore out I was out of luck. I've had many other types of running/athletic shoes since, but always wished I could find some forgotten stash of that old Adidas model again. When I saw these shoes I was pretty surprised and hopeful, but when I found out Adidas owned Reebok I got excited! I have 3 pair now and I'm completely satisfied with them. Same fit and feel, with the added bonus of remembering good times from the past each time I wear them. If you remember these and liked them back then, do yourself a favor and get a pair. You won't be disappointed.
on March 20, 2011
Have been wearing Reebok Classics for twenty years or more and ordered this pair when they were no longer available locally. They arrived two days later, and I was pleased to find the same reliable fit and comfort that has kept me buying Reeboks over the years. My initial reluctance to order a size-sensitive product online was overcome by Reebok's tendency to remain consistent in quality and fit, and I was not disappointed. Would I order again? You bet!
on March 13, 2016
I've been buying this model for 20 years. it's a little obvious when they're brand new, but after a week they fade a bit and look great with jeans. they're the obvious of flashy sneakers. they're only OK to run in; I have much better running shows. But they're great for a long day of walking, sightseeing, errands, whatever.
on September 6, 2011
The shoe is fine but too small. I would suggest getting a bigger size than usual or try on a similar make shoe in a store to get correct sizing.
on February 25, 2014
This is a great lightweight sneaker that can be worn with a T-Shirt or a Dress Shirt. I loathe the way sneakers look today with neon green lightning bolts and ugly trimmings. These are a breath of fresh air for those not into the Air Jordan scene.

Arch support is moderate ( I would have liked more) but for the price these can't be beat.

A running shoe ? IMO "NO". When you run you need to spend a little more money on a shoe with shock absorbers. These would not the fit the bill.
on February 2, 2012
Over the last 15 years or so, I've owned probably 5 or 6 pairs of these, some in white, some in black, and one in blue. I keep coming back to them periodically because they are just a well-balanced, awesome shoe! The price is always reasonable on them (usually around $30). They look good - I'd even say they are timeless in this respect. When I buy a brand new pair, I always feel an extra spring in my step, as they feel nice and nimble. Also, as a bonus, you can throw them in the washing machine! I can't say that about my beloved Adidas and Puma hi-tops. Anyway, if you're looking for a truly classic pair of sneakers, I can definitely recommend these.