5.0 out of 5 stars Durable shoe, upgraded from the previous version
Published 7 months ago by l02431j

1.0 out of 5 stars the shoe was broken after one week in use
this model has a very thin membrame of PE in the comisure just where you curve your feet to walk,
Published 4 months ago by Randall

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable shoe, upgraded from the previous version, February 4, 2014
This is an update from the original shoe Reebok released which had a cloth material around the toe area. This model is more of a rubberized material and appears to be better suited for outdoor running and is also easier to clean. I have a wider than average foot and this shoe is good for people with wider feet and is very comfortable even after wearing for an extended period of time.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, August 14, 2014
I tend to like a half size larger shoe than normal and most of the time will just wear a size ten knowing they will be a tad too large, but a 9.5 will be too tight. Having bought Reebox running shoes in the past, I'm used to them being a bit large. I live in SW Florida and I used them twice to run in August so far. These do get hot, because there is no mesh at all. However, I'm used to it so its not big deal. I go through shoes quickly (wear out the tread quickly) and wanted to see how these big lugs will last. I run only on the streets and it took a little time to get used the tread, but I'm ok with it. There is a lot of cushion for heel strikes and I can feel a good grip if I choose to push off on the ball of the foot (near the big toe). If I can find good prices on these, they will be my primary runners (as long as the tread lasts a couple months).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe., March 4, 2014
I am very happy with the purchase of these shoes. The fit was just as expected (I tried on a pair at a local shoe store to check the fit, though this store did not have the color I was looking for).

These are comfortable shoes and I hope they hold up well. Thx!

1.0 out of 5 stars the shoe was broken after one week in use, May 23, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Good. Fun. Not prefect., September 11, 2014
This review is from: Reebok Men's ATV19 Sonic Rush Trail Running Shoe (Shoes)
Weight : Approx: 11 oz
Cushion : Medium
Toe Box Room : Narrow
Zero Drop : No
Heel to toe drop : Not published
Control : Multi-layer mid-foot overlays

Test Surface : Trail and Treadmill
Miles : 27.6 (~3 miles on Treadmill)
Tasty? Its a fun shoe, but not perfect. I purchased this shoe to wear while running a long trail that dishes up soft, to hard, to rocky terrain, and back again. The trail is relatively flat, with a few hills and grades mixed in just to spice things up. And while the ATV19 out performed my Altra Torin's on the rocky terrain they performed the same or worse over the long haul. In fact I experienced blisters on one or both feet after every run except one. To put that in perspective, I have never ever ended a run with any blisters in the Altra Torin's. My non-blister run was a short 3 miler. They are also heavy at 11oz, and after running in lighter shoes for long periods its noticeable. All of that said, I have to be honest and tell you I took these out on a rainy day through a muddy trail run and they were just plain fun. I stayed in place on the trail and hammered the ground with boyish pleasure. So they remain in my rotation for the moment as a fun trail shoe, but I am also prepping to do some trail runs in a pair of Altra Lone Peak 2.0.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned immediately, July 12, 2014
Too narrow, poor fit. Didn't like that the top of the show wasn't mesh - don't think this shoe would breath well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
The best I had

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 8, 2014
alright shoe. nothing special about it but it looks different than others.

4.0 out of 5 stars feels like walking on soft fome., June 22, 2014
They fit very well but the outside of my foot hurts a bit after walking in them all day but over all they are very comfy and look and feel very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, May 27, 2014
They are very comfortable!! I'm a basketball referee and I need comfortable shoes! Wish they were all black!! Black and gray.

Reebok Men's ATV19 Sonic Rush Trail Running Shoe