Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reebok Men's CL Leather Embossed Camo Classic Shoe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 30, 2015
I bought these shoes for my husband because hr'd always worn Reeboks, and their reviews on Amazon were good. Unfortunately, in my opinion, these are not good shoes. They run small, they aren't really comfortable like past Reeboks, and they seem to have no real arch support.

Plus the suede is not particularly attractive, and it's obvious these shoes would be difficult to clean. What has happened to Reebok??
on March 13, 2014
I was looking for a simple shoe that I could wear for walking & at the gym, and this shoe fits the bill. It has a brushed, soft leather top & I really like the flat sole & pattern - plus they are feather light. When I first took them out of the box, I thought they looked too small, but when I put them on, they fit like a glove - they feel like I have been wearing them for years. My wife says they make my feet look smaller, which is a good thing for a guy with size 12 feet - some shoes I wear make me look like I am wearing snow skis. Anyway, I would recommend these shoes to anyone who is looking for a simple, light and extremely comfortable athetlic shoe - plus the price can't be beat.
on August 10, 2014
Great shoes. I'm a big camo fan so these were perfect for me. The camo is not to overpowering. From a distance they look like a normal black shoe. They fit as expected since my foot size hasn't changed since highschool. I love the classics.
on April 24, 2014
Wvery good qualityfit perfect was on time even early but very hard to stay clean and very hard to clean
on May 5, 2014
As advertised! Classy and functional. Everything came together as promised. A job well done and very well appreciated. Sincerely, TS1
on April 23, 2014
These shoes are great; very comfortable. The design is very subtle, the materials are good quality and the fit is tts.
on June 23, 2016
Husband loved them! Loved the look fit great and comfortable. I appreciated the fast shipping. Thank you
on October 14, 2015
They are great I bought them for a tag football game on the 25th of October so I can't wait to use them.
on January 12, 2015
So comfortable my boyfriend wears them everyday
on February 10, 2015
Excellent delivery and fit..My son loved them!