Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 19, 2013
These shorts have no liner. Buyer beware. Amazon was selling these gray (Gravel) shorts for $8.39 which I found out was a steal! The shorts turned out to be very Comfortable shorts for lounging around even if you don't participate in sports. I would not pay $25 for any color that these shorts came in but for a reasonable price these shorts are fantastic!!!!!
on August 21, 2012
Love these shorts. No inner liner. Lite, comfortable, and built to last. Draw string could be a little longer. I have 3 pair of these and highly recommend them for your gym wear needs.
on January 4, 2013
great comfort,light weight,cool and airy,like wearing nothing almost,when the sun light is behind you it almost looks like your wearing nothing, almost.I don't care but some might,just wear something under them.
on May 28, 2013
It is better than it looks
I like this gravel color very much,darker than photos~
I am very happy to get this.
on June 3, 2013
These shorts fit great and are cool and comfortable.
I use the for jogging and running. I had previously purchased and two previous pairs in BLACK and GREY. I like those a lot. Then i made the mistake of buying another pair in WHITE
BEWARE of the purchasing the white shorts they are transparent YOU CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH TO THE POCKETS AND YOUR UNDERWEAR so you cant wear them outside or at the gym !!!!!! The White pair looks and feels as if it was made from a cheaper material than the other colors.
on May 1, 2013
My husband wanted these as gym shorts. They fit the bill fine and he is pleased with the length of legs (not too long) and the comfort while working out.
on January 23, 2013
excellent the product was the fart perfect color and size thanks for the service very good response dispatch :-).
on February 22, 2014
one of the best shorts I have ever used in my life. I'm planning to buy 2 more in the next summer.
on September 5, 2014
Fit well, but snag easily and get wrinkled easily.
on February 15, 2016
So so comfortable fit as expected.

See 1 answered question