5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoem please don't discontinue!
Best shoe ever I have feet problems and these are the only shoe I can wear.I have worn them for years.
Published 22 months ago by socalyank02

3.0 out of 5 stars My favorite shoe, now it is also my son's fav!
These must be the most comfortable tennis shoes out there. I tried it all, and once I found these, I never looked back. Then I decided to buy them from my junior and he loves them too. Buy them, you can't go wrong. The fit is great too (neither too small nor too large).

EDIT:
After a few months of wearing this, I noticed that my son's little toes were...
Published 8 months ago by Brian

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoem please don't discontinue!, December 27, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars but we like it., July 14, 2014
my son's feet seems to have grown more than I thought , but we like it .

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, March 9, 2014
I bought them for my son. He use all the days to go to school and to do gym they aré very comfortable

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not conform to US standard shoe size., March 4, 2014
This review is from: Reebok Club C Sneaker (Big Kid) (Apparel)
Ordered this shoe to replace a pair that I bought a few years ago at local JC Penny store, which served me well, and was very comfortable. Ordered same size, width, and style that I had, but what I GOT was a pair that I couldn't wear because they were too
small, both length-wise and width.!!!
Reebok should check with their foreign suppliers and make sure their shoe pattern sizes conform to US standards.

3.0 out of 5 stars My favorite shoe, now it is also my son's fav!, February 26, 2014

EDIT:
After a few months of wearing this, I noticed that my son's little toes were getting a little crooked as soon as he took the shoe off. Basically, the shoe is too narrow for his little feet, putting stress on his little toe, both left and right. The shoe was still the right size, quite comfortable otherwise, and just fine for an adult like myself, but for kids, this same shoe would be perfect only if it was a little wider. Kids have wider, different feet from adults, and this needs to be reflected in the shoe design for them.
We were looking for the right running/playing shoes for our son for weeks, and finally found it in the same place we found these ones: Reebok Realflex Transition Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid) available right here on Amazon (or Reebok website). Those, unlike these ones, are quite a bit wider, and made of a more flexible material, putting no stress on my son's little toes. My son enjoys realflex so much that we ended up buying two pairs for him.

Reebok still rocks, just not in this model for kids; great for adults however, and great for kids in adult models. I still think reebok makes the most comfortable running shoes, as I tried them all, and none come even close (OK, Romika with their towel-like cotton interior and wonderful sole insert comes close, but those are not available in the US).

5.0 out of 5 stars his feet will outgrow these!!, September 30, 2013
Very happy with my purchase! It's very comfortable and he loves it! When his feet grow I will be getting another one of these for school! Thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, September 26, 2013
my son love this shoe he wears it to school every day ,they are comfortable
yes i would recommend this shoes

1.0 out of 5 stars If I measure twice and order once, I expect at least it should fit, August 31, 2013
The shoe itself is good; sturdy construction, excellent materials and labour BUT IT WAS NOT MEASURED BY THE INFORMATION ON THE SIZE CHARTS. Needed it for school on Monday 3rd Sept 2013, will have to buy something else...wasted money

4.0 out of 5 stars a basic shoe for school, May 5, 2013
It's a basic shoe for my son during elementary school. I've stocked up on different brands, different sizes and colors when prices drop. I'm lucky if he gets 3 months out of Sketchers and New Balance brands before they fall apart. These Reeboks aren't as stylish, but they seem to be lasting a little bit longer and cost only a little bit more. I've had to replace the laces once already, but the shoe itself hasn't yet come apart at the seams. My son says they're light and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect .., February 18, 2013
I bought these for my son at Christmas. They fit perfectly for the size I ordered and the quality is great.

Reebok Club C Sneaker (Big Kid)
$41.95 $31.07 - $53.58