Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 26, 2014
These must be the most comfortable tennis shoes out there. I tried it all, and once I found these, I never looked back. Then I decided to buy them from my junior and he loves them too. Buy them, you can't go wrong. The fit is great too (neither too small nor too large).

EDIT:
After a few months of wearing this, I noticed that my son's little toes were getting a little crooked as soon as he took the shoe off. Basically, the shoe is too narrow for his little feet, putting stress on his little toe, both left and right. The shoe was still the right size, quite comfortable otherwise, and just fine for an adult like myself, but for kids, this same shoe would be perfect only if it was a little wider. Kids have wider, different feet from adults, and this needs to be reflected in the shoe design for them.
We were looking for the right running/playing shoes for our son for weeks, and finally found it in the same place we found these ones: Reebok Realflex Transition Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid) available right here on Amazon (or Reebok website). Those, unlike these ones, are quite a bit wider, and made of a more flexible material, putting no stress on my son's little toes. My son enjoys realflex so much that we ended up buying two pairs for him.

Reebok still rocks, just not in this model for kids; great for adults however, and great for kids in adult models. I still think reebok makes the most comfortable running shoes, as I tried them all, and none come even close (OK, Romika with their towel-like cotton interior and wonderful sole insert comes close, but those are not available in the US).
on April 5, 2016
I purchased these shoes for my husband. He wears a size six shoe and is often has to wear a children's shoe in order to a shoe to fit properly. Reebok's Club Fashion Sneaker has always been one of his favorite walking shoes. We have purchased this particular brand numerous times in the past,but the most recent pair did not seem to be constructed the same way. The bridge area just below the shoe laces is quite hard and does not bend easily; and despite his daily usage, they have continued to cause him pain on the top of his feet. I hope this is just a fluke in this particular pair and not a change in the way the shoe is being made, or we may not be buying another pair. Overall it's been a very good shoe, but we are quite disappointed with our latest purchase.
on March 3, 2015
My son initially said these were too narrow but being leather they molded to fit his feet. To an adult eye, they look nice (no bells and whistles, dressy enough to wear with pants to all but the fanciest occasions). He wears them all day, every day. They have held up well, but this particular son isn't very hard on shoes. It seems like the Reebok fit has gotten more narrow recently (at least for adult shoes) so probably best to find these in person to try on rather than take the chance on line.
on May 5, 2013
It's a basic shoe for my son during elementary school. I've stocked up on different brands, different sizes and colors when prices drop. I'm lucky if he gets 3 months out of Sketchers and New Balance brands before they fall apart. These Reeboks aren't as stylish, but they seem to be lasting a little bit longer and cost only a little bit more. I've had to replace the laces once already, but the shoe itself hasn't yet come apart at the seams. My son says they're light and comfortable.
on August 31, 2013
The shoe itself is good; sturdy construction, excellent materials and labour BUT IT WAS NOT MEASURED BY THE INFORMATION ON THE SIZE CHARTS. Needed it for school on Monday 3rd Sept 2013, will have to buy something else...wasted money
on September 14, 2014
Once again I am completely satisfied with the products off of Amazon.

But more importantly, my son, who is 11 years old and very much a physical child loves this shoe.

I could not ask for a better pair.
on March 4, 2014
Ordered this shoe to replace a pair that I bought a few years ago at local JC Penny store, which served me well, and was very comfortable. Ordered same size, width, and style that I had, but what I GOT was a pair that I couldn't wear because they were too
small, both length-wise and width.!!!
Reebok should check with their foreign suppliers and make sure their shoe pattern sizes conform to US standards.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2014
I'm really sorry that I understand they aren't making these in white anymmore, as they are the perfect shoes to go fromt he tennis court to the streets. They are so comfortable, I can wear them all through the streets of NYC, as well as for a good rousing tennis match.
on December 27, 2012
Best shoe ever I have feet problems and these are the only shoe I can wear.I have worn them for years.
on February 1, 2013
Just what I wanted. Even though the size is a bit too big I dont have a problem because I know eventually they would fit my son perfectly. I would definitely recommend this shoe.

See 1 answered question