Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reebok Footwear Mens YourFlex Train 3.0 Cross Training Shoe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on March 22, 2015
I have the Adidas 360 trainers and I thought they were as light as a feather. But these @ 5.7 ounces -- yup, you heard right -- 5.7 ounces, felt like I was walking not on feathers but on air. When I weighed it, I had to do a double take, and even questioned if my digital scale was malfunctioning. That gives you an idea of what I'm saying about how light it is. Also it feels very well made and durable. Added to that is the "Your Flex" base. Finally found a footwear that moves/aligns naturally with my foot digits as I do Burpees, mountain climbers, plank and any other move that requires ball of the foot flexing.

This has everything I could look for in a trainer: light, well built, comfortable-as-hell- insoles,aesthetics, flexible and good lateral movement stability.

To think I was about to waste money on a very costly Reebok nano trainers.

THIS is the real deal.
on November 29, 2015
Overall not bad for $40.00 USD but not very durable. I am a very active guy and these lasted 4 months. Running outside, inside workouts including sprints on turf, ext. But they simply lasted only a small but of time.
on May 13, 2014
good prize, worth the money, very light, good cross training shoes for the gym. Colors are bright, but I personally did not like the design concept near my ankles. I returned them after my 2nd trip to the gym. Every time I took steps I felt uncomfortable. Try it, maybe it won't bother you.
on May 28, 2014
I cannot find much to complain about. I have put in over 100 hours of standing on concrete for my work while wearing these shoes and they have held up great. They have beat all of my expectations for the price I paid. I would recommend these shoes for anyone needed a light pair of workout or everyday shoes. As an added bonus the colors look really sharp and I have received compliments on them.
on April 23, 2014
I just started T25 and was using an old pair of running shoes (like 10 years old). These are a much better fit, and much better suited to cross-training type workouts. Definitely worth the price
on May 14, 2014
This shoe fits true to size. Can't complain much about a shoe that looks this good and costs less than $30. It is ultra light and provides decent stability. I use these to work out in at the gym and go on short runs and they hold up fine. I'm not a runner, so I can't necessarily say they are great running shoes, but they definitely get the job done for someone who just wants a good looking, comfortable shoe to go to the gym in.
on July 9, 2014
Shoe has very light weight foam as the insulation. It is great for running off road on soft material, but worthless for hard services. I would not purchase again or recommended. Will not last on hard surfaces. Shoe is already at its end, and is only a few months old of wearing 75% of time just walking.
on April 29, 2014
Very comfortable, super light weight and breathable. I was looking for a good reliable gym shoe and these fit the bill perfectly! I recommend them :)
on January 3, 2015
I bought these to do early morning runs and walks with my dogs. Price was low and shoes fit well. Overall decent running shoe at an affordable price.
on May 28, 2014
This shoe fits true to size and is a great cross training shoe for a low price. The shoe is also light weight which aides in mobility training.

See 1 answered question