Reebok Indianapolis Colts Toddler (2T-4T) Cheer Uniform 4T
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 2" high
- 5" wide
- Jumper: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Turtleneck: 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Cheer uniformSleeveless, team-colored jumper features a pleated skirt and NHL? team graphics on the chest and lower right
- Mock turtleneck displays a team logo on the collar and Reebok? wordmark on the left sleeve Officially licensed Made in China
Hip, hip, hooray! Your little lady will adore rooting for her favorite team in the Reebok� toddler Cheer uniform. The team-colored jumper features a pleated skirt, while NFL� team graphics decorate the chest and lower right. A team logo is also featured on the collar of the accompanying turtleneck.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B005E31F34
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 23, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My daughter loves this cheerleading suit! She wears it every game day, and quite a few days in between. It is a soft fabric, and the seams aren't too thick, so they don't bother her. I was worried about the turtle neck being uncomfortable, but it is loose enough that it doesn't bother her. It's been through plenty of washes this football season. It doesn't shrink, and the colors have stayed bright.
The sizing on it is very good. She is in a 3T right now and it fits well. Its got room left to grow in it, so I imagine it will fit for 4T/ small 5Ts as well.
The only downfall is the colts logo on the collar isn't very flexible and it makes the collar stick up higher on that side. Its not uncomfortable for my daughter but it bugs me a little.