Reebok Laniack Basketball Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid),White/Black/Redtastic,1.5 M US Little Kid
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- High abrasion rubber outsole/durability
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.7 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B004HYHIZA
- Item model number: Laniack
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: