5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes
These sneakers are extremely comfortable. As I am almost a grandfather I do not like the loud crazy sneakers that young people wear. These shoes allow me the comfort of sneakers with a nice look.
Published on January 31, 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made like they used to be
Published on May 6, 2011 by herodotus

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made like they used to be, May 6, 2011
This review is from: Reebok Men's Classic Ace Tennis Sneaker (Shoes)
I have purchased a new pair of mens reebok classic tennis shoes for over ten years now and always have enjoyed the quality of the tennis shoe. This is the first year I have purchased a new pair of mens reebok classic tennis shoes and been disappointed . The upper are no longer 100% leather although they are listed on Amazons description as all leather. The uppers are now a balance of leather and man made materials. This is not the same as 100% leather . The new leather/man made uppers feel cheaper and less flexible - I bought Reeboks before for their 100% leather uppers . May seem a minor point but the quality of the shoe laces is not as good as past Reebok shoes either. They feel cheaper and lighter in weight and seem to come untied very quickly. I assure you that I do know how to tie a shoe after many years. Just a little disapointed they have changed somethings on the shoe - Will look for another brand or type of Reebok that has 100% leather uppers from now on. Amazons need to change their description to reflect this change.Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great for big wide feet, but fall apart in 2-3 months, March 22, 2010
Guy Marsden "Guy" (Woolwich, ME United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reebok Men's Classic Ace Tennis Sneaker (Shoes)
March 2010: I have worn these classic Reeboks since before they became "classic" - I mean since the early 1980s! I buy one pair and wear them exclusively - every day. They last through Maine's harsh winters and my rural outdoors lifestyle. I replace them every 10 to 14 months and they are the only shoe that fit my size 12.5 extra wide feet comfortably. You just can't beat classic leather!

October 2012 update. They just don't make these like they used to. They used to last well over a year, now they begin to literally fall apart after 3 months! I have talked with a few shoe store owners who have agreed that these Reeboks are junk now. I have switched to New Balance, they make an equivalent walking shoe that is much better made

3.0 out of 5 stars Average tennis shoe, March 20, 2010
This review is from: Reebok Men's Classic Ace Tennis Sneaker (Shoes)
I bought this pair for tennis mostly. The shoe is decently made, though the inside of the shoe didn't have the smoothest finish and had leather pieces sicking out, especially inside the flap. I wore the shoes twice, but had to return since these run 1/2 size to a size small and were squeezing my feet painfully hard. Though I wear 9.5 M, I would either get 10 M or 9.5 D for myself. Treads are good for a tennis shoe, but the cushioning is the minimum you can have in a tennis shoe. The shoe looks great BTW.
I'm a little miffed since I had to return the shoe because of the shoe being 1/2 size smaller and on the product description, there was no mention of needing to buy 1/2 size larger and Amazon is still deducting from my refund.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, no good for actually playing tennis..., October 13, 2012
This review is from: Reebok Men's Classic Ace Tennis Sneaker (Shoes)
First off these shoes look great. They have that simple classic look that will forever look good, so if you're looking to pick up a pair to wear around with jeans you'll be more than happy. But, if you're like me and looking for an inexpensive pair of shoes to actually play the game of tennis in these are not worth your time. The material is light and cheap and the rubber they use on the sole/toes does not hold up at all. After about two months of playing I had worn a hole all the way through the toe area on each shoe. So, 10/10 for style, 2/10 for durability on the court.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, January 31, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the same shoe any more, December 17, 2009
This review is from: Reebok Men's Classic Ace Tennis Sneaker (Shoes)
I have worn this shoe exclusively for playing tennis over the past 20 years.

I was a bit surprised to find Reebok no longer has a toe guard on this model. It has the same upper and the same hard court ripple pattern with a wear guard for the ball of the foot, but no toe guard to wear out (rather than the inner side of the shoe) while dragging your rear foot forward before launching the serve!

I'm a bit disappointed because that is the area I typically wear out first or at the same rate as the ball of the foot wear guard.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, September 9, 2013
it's a really great shoe, very comfortable, product is exactly as shown in pictures, correct size, high quality, very good packaged

3.0 out of 5 stars reebok tennis review, August 30, 2013
I never liked to order shoes by mail because, like I found out again this time, the right shoe was too small. pressed down too hard on my foot. I thought of returning it, but decided instead to have the local shoe repair guy stretch it out for me. All is well now. As far as quality, I like Reebok. The shoe is well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Tennis Sneaker, August 2, 2013
This item was delivered shortly after I purchased it. It arrived just as described. It is comfortable and wears well. I would definitely buy another pair on my next order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old School Tennis, June 10, 2013
Got my Snow white Reboks in and water proofed them with 2 coats and let them dry over night and when I get a little dirt on them just whipe and keep rolling I use my old pair for working out and walking .....Timeless style and comfort

Reebok Men's Classic Ace Tennis Sneaker