4.0 out of 5 stars Continue to lean on the old ways?
Published on February 16, 2010 by R Rated

1.0 out of 5 stars Worn out and unwearable after 50 uses
Published on August 22, 2011 by MJV

4.0 out of 5 stars Continue to lean on the old ways?, February 16, 2010
This review is from: Reebok Men's Club C Sneaker (Apparel)
Call 'em throwbacks to an earlier era and it would be accurate. I've been wearing these shoes for tennis since about the early 80s and have yet to find anything as good in the interim. The 'Boks' are also good for wearing to the gym for weight training, cardio work on the various machines, or just knocking around on a weekend at the Mall or hangin' with your buds. In short, the shoes do it all and do it well for most any occasion, plus they still look retro cool.

I jazz mine up with some gel and foam inserts to help a little on the pounding of pavement. The leather provides more support than canvas, at least to me although that may be psychological in my case but I prefer the leather tops anyway. I'm guessing you do as well? They look better, last longer and simply 'feel' right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Reebok's, February 2, 2009
This is the only tennis shoe my husband will wear. I didn't know they were cheaper online rather than the retail stores. I received free shipping and handling so I didn't pay alot for them. They will last him for years. The size was correct, the shoe is the original Reebok that first came out is the reason they call it Classic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, depending on vendor, August 22, 2012
I have been wearing this shoe for about 25-30 years (work and play) and have found it to be one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I spend a lot of time on my feet and the arch support is fantastic. Additionally, I have a wide foot and tennis shoes can be hard to find in wide sizes.

Now for the down side. This shoe used to be manufactured in the UK and was available through local merchants such as Kohl's. Unfortunately, most of the ones available in the US now come from Vietnam and are only available online - at least in my area. The quality is not quite as good as it use to be and I have found that the sizes do not run true to form and I have to order a half size larger than what I wear in most shoes. Since I do have to order them on line I usually order multiple pairs at a time and a pair will normally last me about 8 months with continuous wear. The last time I ordered, prior to ordering through Amazon, I ordered three pair. Two of the pairs fit just fine but the third pair was miss-labeled and was undersized. I had to take them to a shoe shop and have them streatched but,even with that, it took a month or longer to get them broken in to where they were wearable. I would have sent them back but I had already worn out the other two pair prior to putting these on and it was too late to return them.

Over all, this is a very nice shoe and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a wide shoe with decent arch support but I would STRONGLY suggest that you try on EVERY PAIR you receive right after you get them to make sure they are the right size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes I've ever owned, April 3, 2007
This is the fifth pair of Club Cs I've owned, the second in black. I believe they're the best combination of durability and comfort on the market. I'll undoubtedly buy another pair when these wear out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sneaker, but buy the next larger size, January 24, 2012
W. Ullrich (Morris County, NJ) - See all my reviews
I prefer and have worn this style of Reeboks for years. I was unable to find them in the local stores. Ordered my usual size and had to return them and eat the shipping cost. They were just to tight and a bit narrow. Just as a lot of other reviewers have stated, I guess they run a little small. I re-ordered them, this time one size larger and 1 width wider. That is why I rated them 4 stars instead of 5. When they fit properly they are nice and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoe going on 26 years now, September 9, 2010
I have worn this style of tennis shoe for over 25 years and can't imagine going without them. I have truly contemplated ordering 15 pairs to last me till I'm 60 but my wife thinks I'm crazy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to still find these ..., August 25, 2013
Therese Cobb (Staten Island, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I get these sneakers for my husband in 2E and my son in 4E. They are the kind of sneakers that look a bit dressy with a pair of jeans - I scream if they wear them for yard work!

The 2E is wide, while the 4E is like WWW.

5.0 out of 5 stars REEBOK CLUB C SHOES, October 4, 2007
S. Glenn (Greenville, SC USA) - See all my reviews
I work standing and walking a minimum of 8 hours a day. This is the most comfortable shoe I have found in 36 years of my profession. I have been wearing this shoe for 20+ years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy 1/2 Size Larger Shoe than usual!, March 3, 2012
This review is from: Reebok Men's Club C Sneaker (Apparel)
Just received my Reebok Men's Club C Tennis Sneakers today, AND WAS I GLAD SOME OF YOU ALL POSTED A SUGGESTION TO ORDER THE SHOES ˝ SIZE LARGER than usual!! Thank you for that suggestion. I am a size 10 ˝, and ordred size 11, and I can clearly tell that had I ordered my regular size, they would be too small. So THANKS GUYS for the suggestion. The sneaker is a classic, and I look to the upcoming tennis season and the overall amazing comfort of these sneakers. Thank you Reebok!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worn out and unwearable after 50 uses, August 22, 2011
MJV (New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reebok Men's Club C Sneaker (Apparel)
I think most people will review items as soon as they arrive. Unfairly giving most items a better rating than they truly deserve. The true test should be after a long use of the item. I purchased these sneakers approximately one year ago. They were quite comfortable at first but wore out very quickly. After wearing them 50 or so times in the last year for just casual day to day use the interior heal began to wear out. A piece of hard plastic began rubbing against my heal making them impossible to wear any further. I expected far more use and comfort out of them. I definitely would NOT recommend these shoes.

Reebok Men's Club C Sneaker