5.0 out of 5 stars Reebok

2.0 out of 5 stars These sneakers have a weird fit
Published 4 months ago by Carlos Ramirez

5.0 out of 5 stars Reebok, April 30, 2012
Michael S Ostlund (LUBBOCK, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
I'm 64 and I've been wearing this exact shoe for over 40 years now. I buy a new pair every April and then use the old pair for yard work or anything else that's going to get them dirty. Absolutely love them! Most comfortable shoe in the world, at least for me. A plain and simple shoe that always looks good with jeans. Before I retired the very first thing I did when I got home was change clothes into jeans. Now that I'm no longer required to wear a suit I wear these shoes almost all the time. For the last several years I've bought them on-line from Amazon. No longer have to shop several stores to find this style in stock and in my size and usually save a few dollars this way too. Order them on the PC and about five days later they are at my door. I've had many salesmen in stores around the country tell me over the years that Reebok no longer makes the Club C which is bull, that store just no longer stocked it. Maybe I've been lucky but Amazon has always had it in my size when April comes along and it's time for a new pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reebok mens club c classic tennis shoes, June 15, 2011
This is the most comfortable shoe I have come across lately. It only took 2 days to break them in, instead of the usual 2 weeks with other shoes. They were true to size. This shoe was so good that I bought 2 more pairs. The only negative thing I have with this shoe is the shoe laces don't stay tied. Double knoting them helps. But you can change the shoe laces easily enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars size, June 10, 2013
i am an american size 9. when shoes or sneakers are being imported from overseas,china,india or now viet nam. For instance china- i had to order 91/2 from india- a 10 now viet nam- i'll need a 101/2. what i wish these sites would do is put a chart on each site with american sizes compared to these other countries. it would save a lot of time and money with exchanges. i liked the product but they were too tight maybe the next country i'll need a size 11......

1.0 out of 5 stars Just As Others Said., May 22, 2014
I've been buying this shoe for 20 plus years. They fit tight across the top of shoe,behind toes.

I sent them back. I have two old pairs for yard work, and one good pair . I will try to find them

locally in white. The pair I wear now needed to be broken -in also, but were not this tight. They

are white, with dark blue inside.

1.0 out of 5 stars This shoe is too small!, April 27, 2014
Size 9.5 D(M) US of this shoe is way smaller than a same size Nike. And it's even smaller than its older version size 8.

2.0 out of 5 stars These sneakers have a weird fit, April 10, 2014
I also bought the black ones in a sz 8 and they both fit weird. The sides are very narrow and fits small for the sz. I am normal sz 8 in mens, have a narrow foot, and high arch. The sneaker does not feel comfortable and after awhile it hurts my heel. i had to change the insoles and pretty much modify the shoe. I had to use shoe stretchers to widen the sneaker. what a waste. I should of just bought $100 U.S. Nike sneakers and not been so cheap. I learned my lesson. I ended up giving them to some kids who had a smaller foot.

2.0 out of 5 stars too narrow and tight on the sides, April 3, 2014
the length was good, (Reeboks run small for me) I wear a 9 but bought a half size bigger but the shoes are narrow and look like women's shoes more than men's. Sending them back.

2.0 out of 5 stars returned this item for refund, March 21, 2014
Left shoe's heel tilted and could be felt while walking. Size was delivered as ordered but felt more like a size 11.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size shipped to me TWICE!, March 8, 2014
On two occasions I ordered a Rebok Men's Club C Classic in size 10 2E Wide and got 10 Medium and had to return both pairs. makes this even more stressful is that two Amazon customer service personnel said that they shipped what they had and now will begin (yes, begin) to see what happened. So unnecessary for a Company as good as Amazon has been.

Oh, the item I rated with two stars since I have been wearing this shoe for 25 years. Too bad that Reebok is not supporting the process in a more efficient manner by providing the size options that will not confuse the Amazon ordering dept.

AND as testament to their having a training opportunity here, I just noted that the picture of the White sneaker is actually BLUE in the picture with the rating.

2.0 out of 5 stars I don;t know what happened to my favorite shoes, March 4, 2014
I wore this style, for many years. Used to always have to get a size up to get fit for my wider feet. After reading the comments from many many others, it seemed that it would be prudent to go up another whole size. They arrived (size 11) and looked freakish. They were so long, yet so narrow, I could immediately see they wouldn't fit. They used to be made in China, when I had to go up a size, but these wouldn't fit up two whole sizes. They are now made in Vietnam, so maybe someone made a mistake in the translation of the patterns.

Reebok Men's Club C Classic Sneaker