Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on April 30, 2012
I'm 64 and I've been wearing this exact shoe for over 40 years now. I buy a new pair every April and then use the old pair for yard work or anything else that's going to get them dirty. Absolutely love them! Most comfortable shoe in the world, at least for me. A plain and simple shoe that always looks good with jeans. Before I retired the very first thing I did when I got home was change clothes into jeans. Now that I'm no longer required to wear a suit I wear these shoes almost all the time. For the last several years I've bought them on-line from Amazon. No longer have to shop several stores to find this style in stock and in my size and usually save a few dollars this way too. Order them on the PC and about five days later they are at my door. I've had many salesmen in stores around the country tell me over the years that Reebok no longer makes the Club C which is bull, that store just no longer stocked it. Maybe I've been lucky but Amazon has always had it in my size when April comes along and it's time for a new pair.
on June 12, 2014
If you have less than 10 years experience with these classic sneakers, then just order a size larger than your normal shoe size and you will probably be satisfied. But if you started buying these in the 1990's and you're expecting to get the same quality and fit that you've been accustomed to, you will be sorely disappointed. The first thing you'll notice is that you cannot buy the same size that you've been buying for decades. You absolutely MUST order a larger size, else these new shoes will be too tight (mostly in terms of width; length is generally close enough). The second thing you'll notice is that the construction just feels lower quality, almost like the leather were really cheap "pleather." I only wear them on weekends but even after MONTHS, they still don't feel broken-in. Another reviewer has suggested that the change occurred when Rebook moved manufacturing of this model from China to Vietnam, but when I look at the labels under the tongue of my old shoes and this new shoe, the old says Indonesia and the new says Cambodia. In any case, the new version may resemble the old, at least in photos, but my feet tell me that it's definitely not the same Reebok "Classic" from the old days. This is Reebok's New Coke. I decided to keep them, since I didn't pay much, but I will never buy these again.
on June 15, 2011
This is the most comfortable shoe I have come across lately. It only took 2 days to break them in, instead of the usual 2 weeks with other shoes. They were true to size. This shoe was so good that I bought 2 more pairs. The only negative thing I have with this shoe is the shoe laces don't stay tied. Double knoting them helps. But you can change the shoe laces easily enough.
on May 22, 2014
I've been buying this shoe for 20 plus years. They fit tight across the top of shoe,behind toes.

I sent them back. I have two old pairs for yard work, and one good pair . I will try to find them

locally in white. The pair I wear now needed to be broken -in also, but were not this tight. They

are white, with dark blue inside.
on March 4, 2014
I wore this style, for many years. Used to always have to get a size up to get fit for my wider feet. After reading the comments from many many others, it seemed that it would be prudent to go up another whole size. They arrived (size 11) and looked freakish. They were so long, yet so narrow, I could immediately see they wouldn't fit. They used to be made in China, when I had to go up a size, but these wouldn't fit up two whole sizes. They are now made in Vietnam, so maybe someone made a mistake in the translation of the patterns.
on March 3, 2014
Reebok always run small but this size 12 is more like a size 11 , can't return them because I tried to wear them hoping they would stretch a little. So I'll eat them and try to find a different brand that fits better!
on February 1, 2014
The left shoe was fine. The right shoe had some abnormality in the toe box, invisible on the outside but chafing and very uncomfortable on the inside. I've worn this exact brand/style of shoe for over twenty years, and I know what they're supposed to feel like. I kept wearing them thinking that I would eventually break them in, but after months of wearing them a few hours here and a few hours there, I gave up and gave them away.
on June 10, 2013
i am an american size 9. when shoes or sneakers are being imported from overseas,china,india or now viet nam. For instance china- i had to order 91/2 from india- a 10 now viet nam- i'll need a 101/2. what i wish these sites would do is put a chart on each site with american sizes compared to these other countries. it would save a lot of time and money with exchanges. i liked the product but they were too tight maybe the next country i'll need a size 11......
on April 10, 2014
I also bought the black ones in a sz 8 and they both fit weird. The sides are very narrow and fits small for the sz. I am normal sz 8 in mens, have a narrow foot, and high arch. The sneaker does not feel comfortable and after awhile it hurts my heel. i had to change the insoles and pretty much modify the shoe. I had to use shoe stretchers to widen the sneaker. what a waste. I should of just bought $100 U.S. Nike sneakers and not been so cheap. I learned my lesson. I ended up giving them to some kids who had a smaller foot.
on January 19, 2016
Purchased these for my husband, and he's satisfied with the quality. Exactly as expected. His last pair of this exact shoe lasted for several years with almost daily wear. One manufacturing change that I noticed (and dislike) is that the size and style number are no longer sewn in to the tongue of the shoe. (I assume that using a single style of sewn-in label is makes for easier production.) I understand WHY they'd do that, but it certainly makes it difficult to confirm that the size is correct after receiving the shoe... and it makes it problematic when reordering for my husband because his size varies depending on the style and manufacturer of the shoe. (ie: For this style, he wears 10.5, for another brand, he wears 11... I can never recall which is which, but when reordering, it was convenient to be able to check the size/style that appeared on the tongue... but it's no longer there.)

The missing size/style tag is why I give this 4-stars... otherwise it would have been an enthusiastic 5-star rating.

See 1 answered question