5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Good fit. Comfortable. Great for going out dining. Not as much cushion as other Reeboks I've bought, but still good.
Published 10 months ago by Michelle Welt

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size sneakers?
Published 10 months ago by dino

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size sneakers?, November 20, 2013
the size on the sneakers and the size on the box said United States size 10 ,but it was not the sneakers were way smaller than a 10 so I sent them back.Update to my original review.It was NOT the sellers fault I got the wrong shoes,It was MY fault!I did not consider how important it is to have as close a match to your shoe width as it is to your size.I thought I was a D or medium width.I was wrong,Some styles of shoe require a more informed knowledge of width.Some shoes are naturally tight and some loose.The trick is to know your size exactly,So that you can decide to order you one dress shoe style with an E or wide size and a sneaker with a lot of padding with an EE or wider size to accomodate thick socks or possibly a little weight gain.Whatever you decide try to have a base knowledge of the style of shoe your are going to buy,So as to CORRECTLY order your size and save time and frustration.GOOD LUCK!

3.0 out of 5 stars My husband loved them,, December 25, 2013
My husband loved them, just a little tight... he said he has to wear thinner socks with these shoes. I'm giving it a 3 cause of the tightness.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Reebok Style, January 5, 2014
Clean and simple sneaker that is quality. Give them a few wearings to break in a little bit to get rid of the snug fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars super FRESH!, December 26, 2013
Man these shoes are so classic I had them in 8th grade and couldn't find them since. These shoes are super fresh with anything. A must have in your closet .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sneaker!, November 12, 2013
My husband loves these sneakers and has worn them for years. I think he has every trim color. Prior to washing I just spray with a cleaner and pop in the washer - they come out bright white each time!

4.0 out of 5 stars They look nice, November 3, 2013
These shoes are confortable, they look pretty nice too. I prefer wearing boots but these shoes are very comfortable to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Reebok Men's Club C Gum Fashion Sneaker (Shoes)
If you are reading this, welcome to the world of the best white sneaker in the world. Other than my nike air max 90 essentials, these are my shoe of my choice. Stranded on a desert, I choose this shoe over the nikes because dirtying the nikes in sand is a depressing sight while a dirty white reebok looks beautiful

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 24, 2014
They are good quality but they are just me but are very good boots. Reebok very good, very happy, very cool

4.0 out of 5 stars A tad bit narrow!, March 25, 2014
The shoes are comfortable, the classic look is awesome, the service was great. From a manufacturing standpoint you've probably noticed that your shoe size has increased somewhat, my take is the larger the shoe the larger the price ( gotta recoup what we lost right). All in all they are comfortable but you may need to go wide or the next size up if you haven't purchased shoes lately.

Reebok Men's Club C Gum Fashion Sneaker