Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on November 20, 2013
the size on the sneakers and the size on the box said United States size 10 ,but it was not the sneakers were way smaller than a 10 so I sent them back.Update to my original review.It was NOT the sellers fault I got the wrong shoes,It was MY fault!I did not consider how important it is to have as close a match to your shoe width as it is to your size.I thought I was a D or medium width.I was wrong,Some styles of shoe require a more informed knowledge of width.Some shoes are naturally tight and some loose.The trick is to know your size exactly,So that you can decide to order you one dress shoe style with an E or wide size and a sneaker with a lot of padding with an EE or wider size to accomodate thick socks or possibly a little weight gain.Whatever you decide try to have a base knowledge of the style of shoe your are going to buy,So as to CORRECTLY order your size and save time and frustration.GOOD LUCK!
on November 29, 2014
Yesterday I was stopped by the Boston Police while wearing these fine shoes, and my red Boston Red Sox jacket, and I wasn't even upset. I was looking sooo good, I would have stopped me too. These shoes are definitely lifting my self esteem a few notches.
on November 30, 2013
If you are reading this, welcome to the world of the best white sneaker in the world. Other than my nike air max 90 essentials, these are my shoe of my choice. Stranded on a desert, I choose this shoe over the nikes because dirtying the nikes in sand is a depressing sight while a dirty white reebok looks beautiful
on December 25, 2013
My husband loved them, just a little tight... he said he has to wear thinner socks with these shoes. I'm giving it a 3 cause of the tightness.
on November 12, 2013
My husband loves these sneakers and has worn them for years. I think he has every trim color. Prior to washing I just spray with a cleaner and pop in the washer - they come out bright white each time!
on February 18, 2014
Really like the look, quality is very nice and the right shoe fits well; unfortunately the left shoe was very tight across the instep and especially on left side. I rarely have a problem with fit; 9M almost always fit perfectly. I decided I like these sneakers enough to keep and wear them in. I had to use a shoe stretcher to open the shoe enough to wear. I haven't been able to complete breaking these in yet. Have to take at least a two day break between wearing, but can tell the difference each time I wear them.

(10-18-14 Addendum: Wearing the sneakers in has been successful. The tight fit has been aleviated and appear to be wearing very well.
on January 5, 2014
Clean and simple sneaker that is quality. Give them a few wearings to break in a little bit to get rid of the snug fit.
on October 28, 2013
Good fit. Comfortable. Great for going out dining. Not as much cushion as other Reeboks I've bought, but still good.
on August 1, 2014
I wear a 9 wide shoe and have a relatively high instep/arch. I knew that these only came in medium width. Normally, all I have to do is order a half or sometimes a full size up. I ordered a size 10. I still couldn't even get my foot in the shoe. I returned them via Amazon's great return policy...UPS stopped by and picked up the box & left me with a receipt showing the tracking number. This applies to all shoemakers and all models of the shoes that they make...how can they possibly assume everyone has a medium width foot? This is just another example of cost-cutting measures taken without a care for the customers.
on March 25, 2014
The shoes are comfortable, the classic look is awesome, the service was great. From a manufacturing standpoint you've probably noticed that your shoe size has increased somewhat, my take is the larger the shoe the larger the price ( gotta recoup what we lost right). All in all they are comfortable but you may need to go wide or the next size up if you haven't purchased shoes lately.

See 1 answered question