5.0 out of 5 stars The only sneaker my old fart husband will wear!
I have purchased this shoe for my husband for years! Sometimes hard to find because they are an old style! Thank goodness for Amazon!
Published 9 months ago by Sara

3.0 out of 5 stars Too thin for my feet but may work on someone elses
I typically wear Nike or New Balance and used to wear Reebok. Shoes were too thin and squished my feet. These are not good for wide feet.
Published 11 months ago by Jeffrey R. Rajca

5.0 out of 5 stars The only sneaker my old fart husband will wear!, February 18, 2014
Sara "Fat Chick getting Fit!" (Cleveland, OK, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, January 12, 2014
I have worn this style of Reebok for years. I can buy size 13 and they fit. PERIOD! No exception with this. Best price I found.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too thin for my feet but may work on someone elses, December 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstandin, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Reebok Men's Club C Fashion Sneaker White/White (Apparel)
I've had my pair for over 3 years now, I always need a pair of clean white sneakers and these served the purpose very well. They go with everything, and if you take care of them like I did, you can have them looking clean for years. I would never wear in bad weather or to the club, because of how those environments are but its a great everyday shoe for walking around. I have flat feet, and a bad knee, no problem with these. Time to get a new pair though as the sole is getting a little thin, but after wearing these for miles as my primary everyday shoe, it was well worth the money. Price is great and matches what you can get in department stores. I do think Reeboks run a little small, but they fit me just fine in my regular size 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reebok Club C, July 15, 2012
I purchased two pair of these from Amazon because my local store(s) did not have my size or style. While they advertised a sale, nothing even close came to what I needed. When I went to the Amazon store you not only had size, but style, color etc. I'll never buy from a retail store again. Your shippment was fast, my shoes have been here waiting for my old pair to be retired permanently. These Reebok Club C shoes are the only tennis type shoe I'll buy. I've tried all styles, companies, but Reebok gives me the best support, comfort and the best deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reebok Club C, July 12, 2012
Hope Masterson (Lakeland, FL United States) - See all my reviews
My husband has been wearing this style of tennis shoe for years and refuses to wear anything else. There is only one problem, the sole wears out before the tops. He said they are much more comfortable than a regular walking tennis shoe and he walks at his job all day long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reebok sneakers, January 28, 2012
I sadly had to return these. They were very narrow and short. My husband always wears a 10 and there was no way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Review, October 6, 2011
I usually have a pair or two of Reeboks around. A good shoe for the money and Amazon is a pleasure to buy from.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 17, 2014
brand new, came on time,

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Fits, November 7, 2010
Very good shoes, wear these in the past. Very good quality. Fits great and will keep buying them as long as they keep selling them.