4.0 out of 5 stars Reebok finally figured out how to make a decent looking shoe
I also own a pair of the SkyCell DMX running shoes which I love for running. If you are looking for a shoe strictly for running, get those instead...far better. The problem with the SkyCell's is that they are HIDEOUS looking. Like, your feet look like they are having a seizure.

Published 8 months ago by KeepinItReal

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but runs small
These are nice looking shows but run a bit small so I returned them for a half size larger which fits well.
Published 7 months ago by Adrian

4.0 out of 5 stars Reebok finally figured out how to make a decent looking shoe, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Reebok Men's DMX Sky Impact Running Shoe (Shoes)

Reebok's DMX tech is fantastic in terms of comfort but they just couldn't get it through their head that people don't want neon-mustard-orange-and-blue shoes...until now. Enter Sky Impact. offering a tasteful variety of colors that you can actually wear casually, Reebok created a shoe with the comfort of DMX and the look of a casual sneaker.

I bought these for work, where I spent most of the day on my feet. After a week here is what I noticed:

These shoes are very comfy, and actually provide more stability than the aforementioned SkyCell's. The big difference between the two shoes is the amount of air pockets on the sole - this shoe only air cushions the heel while the SkyCell cushions the whole foot. I find this half-foot cushioning puts unnecessary pressure on the ball of the foot, which in turn is not very padded (you being to feel pressure and pain after 4+ hours of walking in these.) Nothing major, just not as comfy as your heel, which feels like its on a pillow of clouds.

Because your heel is positioned slightly higher then the ball of your foot, it naturally puts more pressure on the front of your feet. I guess I wish there was more padding there, it feels like a tease to just have your heel under air.

Also, I ordered the black/white/grey model, and the photo makes the outsole look like a muted grey, when in fact it is a bright white.

Overall this is a GREAT shoe - very lightweight, attractive, and it grips well. I wish I could take the whole-foot DMX of the SkyCell's and put them in this shoe, though. C'est le vie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fitting Shoe... but has a slight flaw in design, May 30, 2014
Ever since I received an Activity Tracker for Christmas I've been doing a lot of walking, dedicating about 5-10 miles every day just for walking.. and I needed a good pair of walking shoes. Hence, I found these Reeboks.

The Black/Blue/Yellow color actually look great and after researching, I correctly ordered a size larger (feet expands during walking or running). As for the fit, I don't have any complaints at all. My toes don't rub up against anything and I don't really experience any foot fatigue.

The only problem I do have with this particular style are the bubbles located at the bottom. Yes, they do take time getting up too... but the thing is... having those bubbles mean there is less surface area touching the ground and as a result, the shoes will experience wear much faster than normal/regularly bottomed shoes. I've only had these shoes for about 2 months now, but some of the "grey" bubbles have already worn down to the yellow part and a few more are about to reach there, too.

But to be fair, I am doing more walking than the average person... and these shoes look and feel great... but they aren't made or designed for long-term use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, April 14, 2014
It is seldom that I run into a pair of sneakers that have great fit and feel. The Reebok Men's DMX Sky Impact certainly have both qualities. I have had the sneakers about a week and they are to date the most comfortable sneakers I have ever worn.

Construction of the sneaker seems very well. However time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for overall use, December 18, 2013
Great shoes, use them for gym training. Very comfortable & adequate cushion for cardio. Recommend them for any type of use, even just as an everyday shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars shoesincredible hulk mwrapped in a chinchilla blancket, February 25, 2014
like comfy slippers on steroids
incredible hulk wrapped in a chinchilla blanket there great shoes for everything and bright thumbs up

5.0 out of 5 stars badass, April 15, 2014
Great feeling shoe and the look is badass.Get a half size bigger than your use too.I would buy again. Good job reebok.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the style and color it's just size is somewhat ..., September 29, 2014
I guess different style has different fit on your feet. I bought this brand 'cos I am using same brand of shoes with different style and thinking that the same size will fit the same as long as you buy the same brand. I gave it a try for couple of days but it still somewhat small for the size that's why I can't return anymore for a size change since I already used it. I like the style and color it's just size is somewhat small for its size.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Love Reebok, December 16, 2013
I love the sneaker and I have tried it out running and it feels like running on clouds. One down side for the curve of the sole makes the shoe feel about 1/2 inch too small. Still one of the best sneakeers I have owned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoe..., June 25, 2014
It's a good shoe and I would recommend it if you like the style and this type of running shoe. I would purchase again if a good deal came along.

5.0 out of 5 stars reebox rock 100%, November 24, 2014
These shoes I'd have to say are 1000 times better than the Nike shox I have they are junk compared to these . reebox are The only shoe I'llever buy for aathletics ! Cost was great comfort is top notch stability is solid and I am a bigger dude and they hold me no matter the walk jogg weights or just standing. Offer extreme support and I am sold . wicked product Reebox for half The price of those low budget shoxs. Thanks ....