Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on August 5, 2012
They are very comfortable, inexpensive. They dont cost much but i like how they are formed from one continuous piece of material, there are no seams, durable.
on December 14, 2012
for Summer! cheap price, good quality, neutral color, and my hubby says very comfortable. a great buy for a quality brand.
on March 21, 2011
This is an excellent product at a low price. I recommend this to anyone.

Thank you.
on April 13, 2011
I have wide feet, it hurt to wear, I gave it to my son, who likes it. Order a size or two bigger!
on August 15, 2012
I lost my Kobo III. I loved those...
Got the Kobo V at my local sport store and returned then the same day!
Too narrow and the sole was unconfortable. Since those are made in China, they must have use a local foot model to build them.
Fail product manufacturing.
on January 7, 2013
recomiendo al 100 % confiable y responsable . . . . . . . . . . . . .
on July 7, 2015
I wanted some sandals like some Nike's that I got several years ago, but my son's dog just chewed up. These sandals are not very comfortable. I need to get the paperwork and send them back.
on September 16, 2015
I was going off of my current Reebok men's sandals size 9 that fit great. These new one's are too small and look very petite for being men's. Now just waiting on my refund
on March 2, 2011
This product works great and the shipment was very fast I am 100% pleased with the shoes and service.I will do business with them again.
on September 21, 2014
Has holes in the bottoms, which make them less effective for protecting feet at the gym. Also, they are the right size in length and width (tho probably too narrow for most people) ... but they're designed oddly, so they cut into my great toes. And they are not solid across the top, so don't feel sturdy. Walking on them is like walking on concrete. No cushioning whatsoever.