4.0 out of 5 stars they are ok for the price
I got these just as underwear for work so i was expecting to much. for the price they fit well a little snug in the front due to the lack of a pouch. the solid color brief fit a little more loose than the pattern briefs. I like the fact that these briefs don't have a big waist band. If Reebok made these in a bikini with a higher cut they would be perfect.
Published 7 months ago by kevin S

3.0 out of 5 stars I wear one
it is very common types, i am afraid. but the price is awesome economic. multi-colour is perfect. I would buy it again.
Published 4 months ago by Beck Hu

4.0 out of 5 stars they are ok for the price, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Reebok Men's 5 Pack Low Rise Briefs (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Unraveled, June 22, 2014
Bruce F Gordon (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reebok Men's 5 Pack Low Rise Briefs (Apparel)
After washing these the stiching is unraveling. Expected better quality. I guess you get what you pay for. Wouldn't buy again. Recommend not washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, June 3, 2014
Great colors great fit would buy again very soon in the same style.
Great to know this brand is great.

3.0 out of 5 stars I wear one, March 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Underware, March 11, 2014
they fit as expected. I wish they came as a nylon spandex version though that would make them better thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Reebok Men's 5 Pack Low Rise Briefs, March 8, 2014
Although Hanes were my briefs of choise for many years, they apparently do not make them anymore. What I have observed is that Hanes has replaced their (used to be) fine quality for cheaper materials, design and 'odd' sizes' that no longer warrants my purchasing of their brand. I find these Reeboks to be the perfect fit for me in many ways. I would like the cut out for the legs to be
higher as the Hanes were however these are certainly my new replacements and am quite pleased with them. I would certainly recommend these and will also purchase other colors/patterns in the near future. THANK YOU REEBOK!
Aloha, Keoni

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
Good.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Fit, July 8, 2014
Robert Emmerich "spectrumengr" (Loveland, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
This is an amazingly well designed brief with a seamless waisband, which allows a most perfect fit. I have checked out over 5 or 6 different vendor's low rise briefs and these were the best fitting and the best designed for the best price without question. The material thickness is thicker than other brands which really made me glad that I was definitely getting my money's worth with these. Also, these fit so well and I liked these so much that I bought several dozen of these, because I don't want to have to search all over again for another pair of high quality briefs several years from now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Apparently assorted sizes are a norm for reebok, July 7, 2014
4 fit perfect, one pair had legs that were so small I could not get over my thigh. Not sure if they are repackaging returns and selling as new or what. Ones that fit were great but 20% of my purchase is unusable

5.0 out of 5 stars hard to find, hubby loves em, July 7, 2014
soft, retain shape and fade resistant.

Reebok Men's 5 Pack Low Rise Briefs