5.0 out of 5 stars Love these
I wish they made shorts for women that were this length and had the nice liner, but they don't. Soooo, gals like me are forced to buy men's shorts sometimes to keep 'stuff' covered yet still be able to move freely. These are made well (kinda hot during a long session on the elliptical, but they still breathe), and the colors are plentiful. 100% recommend.
Published 9 months ago by love2workout

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh....
Published 7 months ago by gunmetalgreen

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh...., February 7, 2014
Not bad for the price but it seems like these are factory second's, as in the factory (Reebok) said they didn't meet their standards and sold them to a second company. The tags in the back of the shorts were cut (classic sign of a "seconds") in half. The shorts were free from any major defect, the mesh is a bit too thin for my preference and I thought they would be solid. I'm 6'2" and they are on the short side for my likings.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and fit well, but you might as well be naked., January 24, 2014
Right when I opened these shorts I could tell there was a problem - they're very easy to see through. In a low-light room or gym you'll probably be fine, but in any sort of bright or natural light you can see right through them. If that's what you want, then go ahead.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short!!, January 21, 2014
J. Cutlin (RIVERTON, UTAH, US) - See all my reviews
I saw reviews of others stating that they were 6'3 and that they were too short, I am 5'9 and they are still too short for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Reebok Men's Performance Gym Shorts with Pockets (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great, May 26, 2014
I'm a man, 5'11, 37" waist, normal build. I got the Large in Blue and in Black. These fit great, super comfortable, size was perfect for me as was the amount of support. I don't know what other reviewers were concerned about, you could never see through these - I wonder if maybe those reviewers didn't select lighter colors. They breathe, they handle any amount of sweat, and they dry quickly.

The tags were cut on mine, including the care tag, which was sort of annoying. (They're easy to care for, wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry - I usually hang them.) I looked carefully to try to find if these were 'seconds' but I found no defects.

I'm buying a couple more in Navy - price is right and I really like them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsomeness training short, December 12, 2013
It is exactly what I was looking for. The size is perfect for me. I bought it because I wanted a gym short. I really coudn't make my mind if i should buy M or L. I took the risk and bought it M. After all it was and is an awsome training short!! Totally recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, December 10, 2013
Shorts are as described. Fit well and are good quality. I bought them for my sons and would buy these again

2.0 out of 5 stars Rejects/Seconds!!!, August 28, 2014
The product fits fine and as described, except the fact that they are clearly factory rejects. The inside label is cut and the packaging is generic. Probably purchased in a large lot direct from the factory and resold on Amazon. Which is fine, if the product description clearly states that. Otherwise it's deceptive at best, and fraudulent at worst. Only time will tell why these were rejected by the factory.

4.0 out of 5 stars He prefers classic mesh basketball shorts with pockets that are a happy medium length, August 20, 2014
I ordered these as training shorts for my boyfriend. He prefers classic mesh basketball shorts with pockets that are a happy medium length. These short were perfect on for his criteria. They are a bit see through as other reviews state, but as long as your wearing boxers/briefs it shouldn't be an issue. Also, he wears a 32-33 waist and the large was just a smidge too big but won't cause a

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014