|Fits as expected||
Reebok Men's Pheehan Running Shoe
|Price:||$30.10 - $112.43 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Low-cut neutral running shoe with all-over mesh
- EVA and IMEVA foams in the midsole
- Padded foam sockliner
- Forefoot flex grooves
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best men's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Men's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Featuring a supportive, breathable upper, a shock absorbing midsole, the Pheehan Run is everything an essential running shoe should be.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008JBNG7G
- Item model number: Pheehan Run-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The only hiccup. the original insole that comes with shoes is not removable and is glued to the last. Fortunately, the orthotics were able to fit without constricting the midfoot or toebox.
I am very happy with the shoe. For the price it is great buy. I defnitely expect to get 1 years worth of wear in these, which is fine with me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks and wears like a much more expensive shoe. Be advised, I'm nominally 11D and the 12/4E fits like I was born in them. These are my shoes.Published 14 days ago by menhaden
good, reliable running / walking shoes at a reasonable price.Published 21 days ago by Michael Athans
Shoes ran in a slightly small size, and the shoe strings are way too long for the shoe. Running for more than 40 minutes make my feet sore.Published 1 month ago by Nick
I have been a long time Reebok wearer and as such I know how my feet fit into them and knew exactly what I was looking to buy. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Richard W. Walker