5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!
I work in the hospital so I am on my feet for 12hrs. These shoes are fantastic fir that, my feet never hurt after work or into the next day. I love these shoes and would buy them again! Highly recomend these!
Published 17 months ago by Craig

3.0 out of 5 stars too narrow
Ordered many 4e shoes these are by far and away the most narrow. If they weren't so cheap I would return them.
Published 1 month ago by MrSherrill

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, February 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent everyday shoe., December 29, 2013
Fits nice, looks good, built sturdily. Lots of breathable mesh within the upper to allow your feet to feel comfortable and not overheated. Lets the humidity evaporate from the inside of the shoe very nicely. A+++. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars A suitable replacement for new balance, September 12, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised when these shoes arrived at my door. First, they arrived a day earlier than expected (kudos). They did feel slightly longer and wider than similar 4E's I wear with new balance, but with customized orthotics added in, they fit just fine. The cushioning is great for what I do, standing and walking all day as a chiropractor in a carpeted environment without a carpet underpad. It can be fatiguing on the spine without adequate shock absorption/cushioning. These seem to do the job well, plus they are light!

The only hiccup. the original insole that comes with shoes is not removable and is glued to the last. Fortunately, the orthotics were able to fit without constricting the midfoot or toebox.

I am very happy with the shoe. For the price it is great buy. I defnitely expect to get 1 years worth of wear in these, which is fine with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Running with a bounce, January 22, 2014
I am a runner and I don't know if Reebok are the best running shoes out there but they are the most comfortable. They take the impact as I come down on the ground from striding with a smooth bounce with no discomfort to the joints. Like them so much I ordered two more pair. There also are very nice looking without all the flair. Thanks Reebok and Amazon. P.S. Amazon who I recently started purchasing from has the best service period.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great and nice feel, May 16, 2013
I use this for my walking. It's really light and comfortable. Fit's perfect and great support on long walks. I will definately order this again once the other pair wears down.

5.0 out of 5 stars More Than Expected, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Reebok Men's Pheehan Running Shoe (Apparel)
Because I have a wide foot (4E) I usually purchase New Balance running shoes but came across this Reebok on Amazon. It is a better fit than the New Balance, looks nicer and is super comfortable. The mesh actually lets air into the shoe---simply amazing. Sorry New Balance but there is a new and better shoe in town. Yep, I plan on buying Reebok again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, January 23, 2014
It does its purpose and my back doesn't hurt when I run anymore. Also helped my performance. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft and light, September 9, 2013
it's a really great shoe, very comfortable, product is exactly as shown in pictures, correct size, high quality, very good packaged

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, June 18, 2013
Nice wide size (4E) fits well. Wish so much white around the bottom it shows dirt quickly, but it is a very comfortable shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars quality, April 20, 2013
This shoe is a quality fit which I did not expect from reebok with my quad E foot. It is also very stable.

Reebok Men's Pheehan Running Shoe