4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes and super comfortable, bad for rocks
Published 7 months ago by Dylan S

2.0 out of 5 stars Very unstable
Bought these shoes because they showed up on the 'Today's Deals' and I needed a new pair of shoes.

Pros:
-Look nice
-good price for a decent pair of shoes

Cons:
-Very unstable feeling - I only had them on for about 2 mins and I rolled my ankle in them. The sole is pretty tall and isn't wide near the heel.
-The material was very...
Published 7 months ago by joe whitney

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes and super comfortable, bad for rocks, January 21, 2014
Dylan S (Wichita, Ks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reebok Men's RealFlex Advance Training Shoe (Apparel)
I love these shoes. They are very comfortable, fit well and are fairly durable. The only problem with them is that they are not a running shoe, so don't buy them looking for that. If you live on gravel or dirt, you may want to consider a different shoe. Rocks love to get stuck in between the nodes on the bottom of the shoes creating a somewhat painful experience when you trod on a boulder lodged in the comfort zone. The shoes are very comfortable for walking as they bend to the contour of your walk. If you use these shoes for "training" as they are supposedly made for, do not expect them to last longer than 2-3 months. The side stopping and going is hard on the mesh where your pinky toe goes and causes them to rip. The rubber on the soles also get worn down if you are running on anything semi course. Unless it is hardwood, since the rubber nodes are smaller and are more easily rubbed down, they tend to be just that, rubbed down. However, these are still a wonderful shoe. I love them and would still keep wearing them if I didn't need special shoes for my new job. 8/10 would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars quality fitness shoes, November 12, 2013
these shoes fit very comfortably, not too narrow or too loose. i love the way the sole grips to the floor in each step you take. i love the fact that they are not too elaborate or flashy in design. just a nice black and white shoe that can be used working out or wearing out casually. the shoes are lightweight and well-built. looking forward to my next pair from amazon. the price was great! cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Pair of shoes for training or running, March 25, 2014
This pair of shoes are great regarding their price which is very inexpensive. I recommend that if you are starting to make exercise and do not want to spend a big amount in shoes that you don't even know what to expect buy this one and later on when you get more clear in you needs for training change it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe!, March 24, 2014
TJ Donnell (Leander, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
Fits well and I really like feel. The only issue is that every stick and piece of gravel gets stuck in the tread.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for indoor exercise, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Reebok Men's RealFlex Advance Training Shoe (Apparel)
They are light-weight and comfortable. These shoes are perfect for an indoor exercise routine -- like p90x or something similar. They have a toe cap so you can do pushups and similar exercises, and they give you plenty of lateral stability.

If you want a shoe to wear outdoors, this is not it. First, the soles are white with an aggressive lug pattern. The dirt shows up on the white sole, and particles get embedded between the lugs. I ran 3 miles in them, but they're definitely not running shoes. They're better suited for jumping or general-purpose fitness training.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, April 14, 2014
William Palmer (Shreveport, Louisiana United States) - See all my reviews
Size was accurate. This is my third pair of reebok realflex and have been impressed with its quality and comfort. I have been a personal trainer for 23 years and this is the best shoe I've worn to date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, April 10, 2014
I purchased these for my 10 year old who wears a men's size 9. It is always a challenge to find supportive shoes for the playground in his size. This provides great lateral support. He no longer complains about his feet hurting at the end of the school day. The only issue to be aware of is that if you have inserts (he uses them for flat feet), your foot will come out when you run/lunge in them. I have the women's version of this shoe and have the same issue. That said, it is still an excellent shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Shoe - Don't Jump Rope With It, March 31, 2014
wildcatgoal (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
Great training shoe except one fatal flaw: if you are jumping rope and aren't the master of rope jumping (like me), the rope will often get caught up in the shoe's underside/grip because there's large space in-between each tread (like a tire). The rope, instead of sliding under the shoe if it makes contact, will get caught up and you'll be looking like a dummy in front of a bunch of buff dudes. I prefer to look like a dummy elsewhere...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, March 20, 2014
They are very lightweight. Barely feels like I'm even wearing a shoe. Would definitely recommend this shoe to friends. The only reason I didn't give it a five star is because the are a little snug. Most 13's fit just right but these are a little tight. But for the price of $43 you can't beat them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very unstable, January 23, 2014

Pros:
-Look nice
-good price for a decent pair of shoes

Cons:
-The material was very cheap feeling
-I don't know why they make shoes with white soles, they get dirty the first time you wear them.

Overall:
they are good shoes if you have a very narrow foot. I wouldn't wear them for any type of athletic event because of the risk of rolling your ankle.

If you have a big foot, don't buy these.

Rate and Discover Movies