5.0 out of 5 stars Great for P90X3 or T25 cross training
Published 4 months ago by SixBurgh

3.0 out of 5 stars runs a half size larger than other shoes I own
Shoe size runs big. Felt comfortable and light but half size too big and the toes box seemed very wide. Returned and ordered a half size smaller.
Published 4 months ago by scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for P90X3 or T25 cross training, March 17, 2014
SixBurgh (Edinboro, PA) - See all my reviews
I searched for "court" shoes that Tony Horton says you MUST wear while doing p90x3. After extensive online research, I still am not sure what those are, but I think these are close. These aren't the most minimalist shoe out there (like Vibram), which is what some prefer for these kind of workouts, but they are close. They are extremely flexible, and give me a lot of lateral support while doing lateral (side to side) movements. These work MUCH better for these type of workouts than the running shoes I was wearing. The surprising thing is these are as comfortable as the Nike running shoes I was wearing, which I didn't expect. I am thrilled at the comfort, fit, and support of these shoes, as well as the price. I have no reason to try another shoe for my cross training/cross fit workouts. I plan to buy a back up pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars So light and comfortable!, January 3, 2014
It only took about 20 steps in these to know I made a great purchase!
So light yet supportive. The funky sole design is kind of cool but then again it's on the bottom of the shoe and you don't see that!
Seems to be very well made when it comes to the stitching and glue.
I would recommend these to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, January 6, 2014
Go these for everyday and for racquetball. Great traction and really comfortable. I have had several compliments on this shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort for hours, April 17, 2014
Probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. The fit perfectly (helps to try them on in the store first). Tons of cushion that makes them great for standing for a long time, running and walking.

4.0 out of 5 stars True Fit, April 12, 2014
Steven Dinerman (Miami Beach, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable. Great for running and workouts. I wouldn't suggest for other sports such as tennis and basketball, but then again there not made for those sports. I would by this sneaker again.
BTW, I did need to order a 1/2 size larger than usual, but I have wide feet.

3.0 out of 5 stars runs a half size larger than other shoes I own, March 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, December 25, 2013
I bought these hoping and wondering that they would be good for someone who is on their feet all day. AAAAAAAAND they were!! Great shoes, I love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars squeaky good weather shoe, July 19, 2014
Jason B. Warchol (Saint Louis, MO United States) - See all my reviews
the first thing i noticed about wearing these shoes is how much air moves through the front. it was not quite warm outside and i noticed my toes were getting cold.

otherwise, they fit nicely, but the sole material is a bit squeaky when you walk on certain surfaces. and the gaps in the segments do tend to pick up debris and mud / dirty fairly easily. you might want to leave them outside if you move through the mud.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, January 5, 2014
I have to use an elliptical due to knee problems. This shoe works good for me. The sole is not too hard but not soft enough to cause burning. I like the looks and they are light and breathe well. I'll buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 13, 2014